2010 / 2011 live dates?

Re: 2010 Live Dates

as Boz made out he had no news on live dates YET, so theres always a possibility

as Boz made out he had no news on live dates YET, so theres always a possibility

true.....but ive been told by a very good source(not boz) that Morrissey isnt planning a tour this year, but next year there will be dates:thumb:

ah well even if thats the case roll on next year! im still suffering the upset of liverpool! :thumb:

ah well even if thats the case roll on next year! im still suffering the upset of liverpool! :thumb:

i know, such a shame that the end of the u.k dates ended like that, such a good tour.....

p.s you'll be even upsetter come the end of may when Mr. Laws takes you down:D

Boz once told me that he knew nothing about a 'rumoured' gig. Less than 24 hours later it was officially announced. Mind you, I did ask him on national radio! :)

i know, such a shame that the end of the u.k dates ended like that, such a good tour.....

p.s you'll be even upsetter come the end of may when Mr. Laws takes you down:D

I know i was well gutted it was supposed to be the best day of my life bar Wembley haha

yeah man, i given up hope with him! honestly why Laws with all the talent out there manager wise and they pick a manager who lost his job after relegating his team and he gets a premiership job! I think all Burnley fans have given in to the fact were going down. rumors that Laws was gettin sacked today.....unfortunately Burnley have dismissed this! anyhow 28th will be a consolation when we beat you!

I know i was well gutted it was supposed to be the best day of my life bar Wembley haha

yeah man, i given up hope with him! honestly why Laws with all the talent out there manager wise and they pick a manager who lost his job after relegating his team and he gets a premiership job! I think all Burnley fans have given in to the fact were going down. rumors that Laws was gettin sacked today.....unfortunately Burnley have dismissed this! anyhow 28th will be a consolation when we beat you!

28th will be either a walk in the park for us or the worst day in recent years. £35 quid i've had to pay to come and sit on your wooden seats, daylight robbery.....and they might not have beer on:eek:

28th will be either a walk in the park for us or the worst day in recent years. £35 quid i've had to pay to come and sit on your wooden seats, daylight robbery.....and they might not have beer on:eek:

i know mate, tell me about it, its the same price for home tickets its bad going when we play shocking footy and to get to wigan on sat its only £20 a ticket and £10 coach!!
plus you will probably have to be there like 5 hr early.

Hello i am new to these message boards.

Im glad i found a Morrissey message board. I hear some of you are saying there may be no Morrissey tours in 2010?! Is this true?

I'm a big Morrissey fan and i am desperate to see Moz perform.

Hello i am new to these message boards.

Im glad i found a Morrissey message board. I hear some of you are saying there may be no Morrissey tours in 2010?! Is this true?

I'm a big Morrissey fan and i am desperate to see Moz perform.

Welcome to Solo. :) No idea about tour in 2010, it's all just rumours at the moment I think. Have you not seen him live yet? Don't worry, there are a couple in the same boat on here I think (me included, kind of). He'll be back.

Welcome to Solo. :) No idea about tour in 2010, it's all just rumours at the moment I think. Have you not seen him live yet? Don't worry, there are a couple in the same boat on here I think (me included, kind of). He'll be back.

unfortunately i have never seen him perform. im quite desperate to see him perform, ive pretty much learnt all the words to all his songs now.
Well, if not this year, hopefully 2011.

Boz will produce two bands during the summer 2010, no chance of Morrissey playing gigs / appearing festivals.

so let's say Morrissey gets a call offering him a prestigious slot at Glastonbury or some other major festival that he would love to do. do you really think he's gonna say "sorry, can't make it coz my rhthym guitarist is producing albums for a couple of unknown, obscure indie bands"?
of course he won't. he'd get Boz to reschedule, and Boz would be more than happy to do so.

however, it remains very unlikely that Morrissey will tour this year. the last tour was arguably his least successful ever, for all kinds of reasons (health, ticket sales, critical acclaim etc).
he probably knows he has to take some time off, to recharge his batteries, and to generate a bit of anticipation and enthusiasm for whenever he does decide to play live again.

Last edited:

Can't see Morrissey taking two whole years off. There is certainly not going to be a tour this year, at least not until the very latter stages, but I would bet on there being a 2011 tour.

Tags
2011 morrissey tour
Back
Top Bottom