2014 European dates

European tour?

When will be programmed an EU tour? And especially in Switzerland?

Morrissey, Europe ?

I have seen a few rumors on twitter that Morrissey could be touring again in Europe soon. Has anyone else heard anything ? Please, please, please let me get what i want!

Re: Morrissey, Europe ?

I have seen a few rumors on twitter that Morrissey could be touring again in Europe soon. Has anyone else heard anything ? Please, please, please let me get what i want!

No, I haven't heard anything. Can you post a link to the source of the info? Thanks

Re: i know its a bit early for this

Never base your expectations or hopes on the bullshit that is what people tweet.

I really, really hope so :)

I know it's gonna happen...someday.

Morrissey to do Comeback Tour this Autumn

Morrissey will do an UK tour this Autumn. That is All.

Yes, he will tour Norway.

Europe tour dates

we want europe dates come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Re: Europe tour dates

Someone on KY's facebook mentioned buying her tshirt in Manchester on July 12th in an oddly specific way. Sorry you have to hear Kristeen, I did my best.

With the exception of knowing about the new album I've been a bit out of the loop with Morrissey news recently, so I got unduly excited when I saw the title of the thread. Fingers crossed he'll come back to the UK later this year- it's been a while. Plus it makes me feel old that I was 18 the last time he toured here and I'm now nearly 22. :p

and this means what?

I think the person is hinting that KY will be in manchester on 12/7/2014 obviously supporting Morrissey.....who knows? Manchester arena is free that night

With the exception of knowing about the new album I've been a bit out of the loop with Morrissey news recently, so I got unduly excited when I saw the title of the thread. Fingers crossed he'll come back to the UK later this year- it's been a while. Plus it makes me feel old that I was 18 the last time he toured here and I'm now nearly 22. :p

That's nothing! I remember being 33 the first time he came around and then being 43 the last time in '12! Now, THAT'S old!!
The Muricans and English have it great compared to us other sods! :)

Back
Top Bottom