2020 Predictions for Steve

no le hagas caso al troll es como hablar con una botella de cerveza.:lbf:

here is our local troll
fun times at skinny dole paid for council house drunken party::confused:
organizing their protest at next Moz Uk gig:(

funny-human-beer-bottle-body-outline.jpg

beer, islam and protesting 24/7:lbf:

Smiths and Solo tribute acts decide to call it a day due to lack of audience interest and numbers.

In other news Johnny marches on to victory in 2020.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

no le hagas caso al troll es como hablar con una botella de cerveza.:lbf:
Cierto Vegan como casi siempre tenes razon,los trolls tienen menos gracia que una baldosa!!! VIVA MOZ !!!2020 NOS TRAE UN GRAN ALBUM,FELIZ AÑO VEGAN!!!! GRACIAS POR CONTESTAR!!! MOZ NO SE TOCA ,SE ESCUCHA Y SE ESCUCHA INCONDICIONAL LUJI FAN!!!!

The new album will be photoshat into a pic of some dead celeb.

Cierto Vegan como casi siempre tenes razon,los trolls tienen menos gracia que una baldosa!!! VIVA MOZ !!!2020 NOS TRAE UN GRAN ALBUM,FELIZ AÑO VEGAN!!!! GRACIAS POR CONTESTAR!!! MOZ NO SE TOCA ,SE ESCUCHA Y SE ESCUCHA INCONDICIONAL LUJI FAN!!!!

Shut up, Luigi.

Well I’ve just heard Steve’s duet with Thelma from his forthcoming album :eek:

I must report that after listening to it several times over I am extremely confident with my prediction at the top of this thread for Steven in 2020.:tiphat:

Steven and his band of muppets have been very successful and consistent at producing much hyped up offerings that turn out to absolute bobbins for years now. Obviously I would be wrong to condemn the album just on one track but one is feeling very ultra championi confident at this point in 2020.
Does anybody on here seriously think for one minute that BMG would show him the door if he had the best number one album he’s ever written up his sleeve ?
I don’t believe it for one minute.
The product/brand is absolutely toxic and rotten to the core. It’s all become extremely embarrassing to witness. Yet time after time he quickly reminds us that it’s not his fault (even though it is).
Steven is a Luddite who failed to keep up and move with the times. All he can do now is smash everything to pieces and he’s doing a pretty good job of it.

Well I’ve just heard Steve’s duet with Thelma from his forthcoming album :eek:

I must report that after listening to it several times over I am extremely confident with my prediction at the top of this thread for Steven in 2020.:tiphat:

Steven and his band of muppets have been very successful and consistent at producing much hyped up offerings that turn out to absolute bobbins for years now. Obviously I would be wrong to condemn the album just on one track but one is feeling very ultra championi confident at this point in 2020.
Does anybody on here seriously think for one minute that BMG would show him the door if he had the best number one album he’s ever written up his sleeve ?
I don’t believe it for one minute.
The product/brand is absolutely toxic and rotten to the core. It’s all become extremely embarrassing to witness. Yet time after time he quickly reminds us that it’s not his fault (even though it is).
Steven is a Luddite who failed to keep up and move with the times. All he can do now is smash everything to pieces and he’s doing a pretty good job of it.

Skinny if you are going to post stupid keep it down to a paragraph.

We’re only one month in folks and it’s not looking good.

Two piss poor tracks revealed from the new album
Only two UK dates and can’t shift the tickets
The death of a pet cat to promote/sell t-shirts

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

So we’re now at the start of April and our Steve is having a right 4ckin mare.
All his foolish behaviour trying to gain attention really has backfired hasn’t it.
Not looking good for the months ahead either.
Happy April Fool Steve :clap: :brows::clap:

??:knife:

Back
Top Bottom