Morrissey Central "2021" (January 7, 2022)

0-1_bluga0.jpg

For context, Rough Trade asserts the Ghost Town single was limited to 4000 copies.
Regards,
FWD.

to come in at number 3 is decent.very surprised that the specials ghost town is number 1.

still smashing the charts

View attachment 78627

For context, Rough Trade asserts the Ghost Town single was limited to 4000 copies.
Regards,
FWD.
The Ghost Town re-issue 12" sounds fabulous and the b-sides of Why and Friday Night, Saturday Morning are as good as the A side. A prized possession. And like Blue Monday 12" it is a great litmus test platter for testing out a record player.

P.s. if this topic is only about 7" then please ignore me.

Last edited:
to come in at number 3 is decent.very surprised that the specials ghost town is number 1.
I bought Ghost Town in July, or I preordered it and it arrived later. It's an all time classic and was expertly remastered. Prior to this the original 1981 12" was hard/expensive to get in mint condition, so I'm not surprised that people like me bought the reissue. Whatever 'people like me' are actually like.

By single do we mean 7"? Do 12" count as singles these days? Probably not?

By single do we mean 7"? Do 12" count as singles these days? Probably not?
There were 3000 Ghost Town 12"s, but for the purposes of this chart - it was 7"s.
Regards,
FWD.

:)
woa, ghost town sold 300o copies!!!
using the 🏄‍♂️ ciphers, that means that
in 4o yrs the dumb group will be making a trillion dollars
a year off the sucy song.😯
thats right 4 trillion a year.:crazy:

strange that the LePew imaginary vinyl singles are not listed
:confused:

Ah missed it. Good to know they’re both selling well to real music lovers

the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: 'vinyl singles' are imaginary and dont exist.
you can imagine pretend listening to them but they are not real.🎙️

:hammer:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom