Irish Blood, English Heart
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Life Is A Pigsty
How Soon Is Now?
/Panic
/You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=czvbdvxwt6b

The Taper requested to not encode in mp3 on Trader's Den :mad:

Yes, he did and it was a pretty simple and specific request. And as usual in this forum, the person who uploaded didn't even bother to mention the original taper's name or lineage information in this post. This is why the majority of the recorded shows from this tour (as well as many from previous tours) will never be freely shared online, and only traded between tapers. Shame.

Last edited:
Yes, he did and it was a pretty simple and specific request. And as usual in this forum, the person who uploaded didn't even bother to mention the original taper's name or lineage information in this post. This is why the majority of the recorded shows from this tour (as well as many from previous tours) will never be freely shared online, and only traded between tapers. Shame.

Paging SNS22.

The Taper requested to not encode in mp3 on Trader's Den :mad:

So... find me the original flac and I will turn them into wav files or 320 AAC files from the flac. However I mean let's be real. The majority of today's music is listened through an iPod or something like it.

For example my iPod is my car stereo, what I listen to on the way to work on the train and while walking the streets of NYC in the subway system. My computer has pretty much replaced my stereo system as my main source of listening.

Flac just does not work for your average person.

Last edited:
So... find me the original flac and I will turn them into wav files or 320 AAC files from the flac. However I mean let's be real. The majority of today's music is listened through an iPod or something like it.

For example my iPod is my car stereo, what I listen to on the way to work on the train and while walking the streets of NYC in the subway system. My computer has pretty much replaced my stereo system as my main source of listening.

Flac just does not work for your average person.

The panties-in-a-bunch crowd are more worried that these lossy versions will make their way back into the trading stream as AIFFs or FLACs, but that's a ret*rded argument because everybody who's serious about FLACs uses software that can determine the source quality of an audio file.

Thanks! This was the first show where "Grow Up" was played. And, full cups of beer were thrown on stage, twice.

Thanks! This was the first show where "Grow Up" was played. And, full cups of beer were thrown on stage, twice.

What the hell?

Who in their right mind throws FULL cups of beer? Must have been coors light.

It was shocking, but unfortunately true. One nearly landed on Mikey's keys. Well done, Houston.

Nevermind the keys. The keys can be dried off good as new. The beer cannot. Those beers will never serve their intended purpose and for that alone I terrible crime was committed that night.

The majority of today's music is listened through an iPod or something like it.

I don't wish to turn this into another debate, but you are missing the point, which is a consistent problem here. Obviously people listen to mp3s and what have you, as do I. This is not a flac vs. mp3, etc issue.

For many tapers of these shows, all that is asked is that their efforts are not reposted elsewhere in a lossy format. That's it, pretty simple. You can of course convert from flac to whatever format best suits you for your own use, just don't repost it online. And its pretty damn easy to convert flac to any format, anyone who can type on a forum can do it easily.

It's just an issue of respecting the person's wishes who actually took the time to make the recording. When that gets violated time and time again, tapers take note. So, when people here ask why there aren't more shows available... that is the reason why. (Not to mention that most uploads here make no mention of the lineage or a mention of the person who actually recorded the show.)

Back
Top Bottom