2nd Hollywood Bowl date added (Nov. 11, 2017); Nov. 10 sold out

A second date has been added, according to Morrissey Official Facebook & Ticketmaster:

Sat 11/11 @ 7:30pm
Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood, CA

Onsale to General Public
Tue 08/29/17 10:00 am PDT

Friday Nov. 10th is sold out! Thank you everyone. By overwhelming demand - a SECOND SHOW has been added Saturday Nov. 11. Tickets on sale Tuesday Aug. 29 10am pst. No pre-sale, no codes.

40624_hollywood_bowl_fb_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

That was the strangest pre sale ever but I finally made some money from Morrissey instead of the other way around.:lbf:

On to the next show

Wow, got tix for the 10th but the 11th would've been easier to attend. Anyway, good on Moz for selling out night one.

I'm jealous. Seeing Moz at the legendary Hollywood Bowl must be .... well.... legendary!

Bandrus1 mentioned it first tbf.
Anyway, glad there's a second date and hope there's a more level playing field for tickets on the Saturday.
Does make me wonder if the days of small venues with less pricey tickets are going...
Those artists who take up residency in L.A. don't tend to worry about money I suspect. Perhaps seeing how much people can find to spend at short notice will influence decisions - I hope not though.

Last edited:
I can say I don't think there was a single pool seat sold that wasn't in the ticketmaster platinum program... sad, but it better artists make that mark up no scalpers

I can say I don't think there was a single pool seat sold that wasn't in the ticketmaster platinum program... sad, but it better artists make that mark up no scalpers

Not true, I don't know how I got lucky but 2 pool seats at regular price $320 each (with fees) came up for me during the first presale. Still an arm and a leg but it shall be worth it.

I also got 2 at 310 and the first wave of pool seats were platinum at 310.. after they hit stub hub they upped prices even to them

310 was platinum price

Not true, I don't know how I got lucky but 2 pool seats at regular price $320 each (with fees) came up for me during the first presale. Still an arm and a leg but it shall be worth it.

I like the saying "an arm and and a leg".
Whenever I see a post here with a poignant saying, which happens quite a lot, I always think: Good Morrissey song, or album title! :D

Has anyone had Ramp seats at the bowl before? Its right behind the pool circle to the sides but it looks like its the wheelchair accessible area? I'm wondering if one could hop into the pool/pit area from that section after the show starts?

So I guess I will become a scalper too. If only to recover all the extra money this new system make us pay. :thumb:

I take it scalpers won't be making the profit they thought they would from that first show. Which is nice.

Billy Idol, wow just wow. Takes me back to a time when a friend of mine did those mix tapes for our car rides to and from the nuclear plant we were stationed at in 1987. They included Billy Idol among other artists and bands.

Listening to the radio music in my car these days the modern music has got nothing that the music of the old days had. It is like music is simply a product now and it sounds sterile and too clean and one dimensional.

The sound image of the past is rich and full.

Awesome! It is on!! I can feel the moz buzz in the air! Love it

Wish I could attend but not in the cards for me at this time. Mozzy I will catch you in NY at the very least. Sooo pumped for album & tour!!

Have fun everyone!! Should be great 2 shows. I look forward to your videos (especially the new tunes)!! Counting on y'all

Might take a pass with those prices. Good on him for not exactly bragging that the tix sold out in 2.5 seconds. Pretty obv he's needing some cash flow.

Depeche Mode, New Order, Morrissey and Billy Idol within a month at the Bowl. It's 80's Flashback Weekend up in the hills, I bet Richard Blade is booked solid for a few tents on the way in.

$80 aftermarket back row. If I get in it would be a last minute scalper miracle and I'd miss Billy Idol. I'll pay $100 to see five bands but $80 back row? :squiffy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom