3 vinyls to sell & questions

farcM

Hi,

I'd like to sell those 3 items but don't know where to look to get an idea about the price to ask.
I'm aiming at this :
Fair trade is nice : both parts are happy.

- Morrissey - Maladjusted LP Island. New. never played, no crease. (I played the CD, my turntable was unusable at that time).
- The Smiths - The Hand That Rocks The Craddle LP. Bootleg. Played twice, like new. (Sold in a legit store - FNAC - in France !)
- Boz Boorer - Boz's Blues - 7" - 4 tracks. Played twice, like new.

I can provide pictures.

If you can help, thanks !
If you're willing to make an offer, please do - double thanks !
Stay safe
Marc

I am interested in the Smiths one. Where are you delivering from?
I feel like $30 before shipping is reasonable to me.

Hi,

I'd like to sell those 3 items but don't know where to look to get an idea about the price to ask.
I'm aiming at this :

- Morrissey - Maladjusted LP Island. New. never played, no crease. (I played the CD, my turntable was unusable at that time).
- The Smiths - The Hand That Rocks The Craddle LP. Bootleg. Played twice, like new. (Sold in a legit store - FNAC - in France !)

I can provide pictures.

Stay safe
Marc

A mint maladjusted U.K. LP, *should* get you a hundred quid, and possibly beyond.

Which hand that rocks the cradle is it? Band on the front or debut cover with yellow titles? Either way that’s prob £30, though might help to ask someone who collects bootlegs, as it’s not something I care about.

Hi,

I'm aiming at this :

I can provide pictures.

Stay safe
Marc

where are you based ?
I’ll take the Maladjusted

A mint maladjusted U.K. LP, *should* get you a hundred quid, and possibly beyond.

Which hand that rocks the cradle is it? Band on the front or debut cover with yellow titles? Either way that’s prob £30, though might help to ask someone who collects bootlegs, as it’s not something I care about.
Thanks a bunch ordinaryboy86 !
Cradle is band on the front, The Smiths (up) & LP track (in the middle) in white.

I am interested in the Smiths one. Where are you delivering from?
I feel like $30 before shipping is reasonable to me.
Hi & thanks They Weren't Lies.
From France, Cergy (95000) not far from Paris.
Would settle for 30€ (instead of $) + shipping
PM me in order to sort this out, if you'd like to.

Hi,

I'm aiming at this :

I can provide pictures.

Stay safe
Marc
IMG_20200601_161030.jpgIMG_20200601_161043.jpgIMG_20200601_161104.jpgIMG_20200601_161147.jpgIMG_20200601_161152.jpgIMG_20200601_161210.jpgIMG_20200601_161210.jpgIMG_20200601_161304.jpgIMG_20200601_161315.jpgIMG_20200601_161351.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200601_161225.jpg
    IMG_20200601_161225.jpg
    992.1 KB · Views: 127
10 grand

f***in fool, stop wasting people’s time, utterly pointless contribution to this thread.

It’s the same every thread with that Cassidy
Same posts, laughs to himself when he posts them
Needs lining up and given the soggy biscuit (initially)

Yes
Let me know how you wanna play it
You send me your address, I check what wrapping + postage would be & let you know.
Then, we can use paypal ? Tell me what you think.
Can you PM me plz so we won't spam the board any longer ?

It’s the same every thread with that Cassidy
Same posts, laughs to himself when he posts them
Needs lining up and given the soggy biscuit (initially)
Calm down dear

Back
Top Bottom