Abortion

Don’t worry, there are plenty of unwanted children to be adopted.

Also, not being able to have a child may give the person or persons the chance to think if having a child would really make their life better for them, and it might make them question where does that desire to have and raise a child come from.

If some slag gets spaffed up down a back alley, then decides she doesn’t want it, why should the kid suffer? Or those potential parents?’

Do you really think the couple that had intercourse in a alley did so for the soul purpose to bring a child into this world?

I just think it’s a bit unfair a child should miss out on life

Miss out on a horrible life? Anyway, you can’t miss what you’ve never known.

because the mother doesn’t want her career ruined or some shit like that.’

Sadly, careers are important to people, it’s all that they believe that they are. I wish you would expand on ‘shit like that’ Do you mean someone’s happiness or well being? And if so, then why would anyone want that ruined?
Obviously no, I don't think they had intercourse to have a child, they probably didn't even know each others names. But she still gets pregnant.

And if people want careers, or having a child would make them unhappy, fair enough-but they should still have to go through with the pregnancy, then give it away. They made their bed, lie in it.

It shouldn't just be a form of contraception. People just want it all these days, why the f*** should they have it?

Obviously no, I don't think they had intercourse to have a child, they probably didn't even know each others names. But she still gets pregnant.

And if people want careers, or having a child would make them unhappy, fair enough-but they should still have to go through with the pregnancy, then give it away. They made their bed, lie in it.

It shouldn't just be a form of contraception. People just want it all these days, why the f*** should they have it?

“They made their bed, lie in it.”

Why ?

“They made their bed, lie in it.”

Why ?

Because he's a gob shite wanker trying to be clever. In my opinion it should always be a woman's decision (after discussion with her partner if in a relationship) to do what she chooses as long as it's within the legal boundaries.

Because he's a gob shite wanker trying to be clever. In my opinion it should always be a woman's decision (after discussion with her partner if in a relationship) to do what she chooses as long as it's within the legal boundaries.
That's what I'm saying bellend, the legal boundaries should be changed.

And they should lie in it because they just f***ing should. They got pregnant, live with it.

why is it so difficult for you to grasp that this isn't your call to make?

why is it so difficult for you to grasp that this isn't your call to make?
someone has to speak up for the ones without a voice.

why is it so difficult for you to grasp that there is more than one body involved in the abortion question?

im not saying im against abortion, but i am against an acceptance of it that isnt rigorously questioned

a woman will survive if she doesnt have an abortion. she might think twice about carelessly becoming pregnant but she'll survive. in the case of abortion the potential life inside of her wont. it comes down to: are you on the side of life or are you on the side of making things easier for women and facilitating shoddy behaviour by denying that abortion is about anything other than a womans right to choose. when it comes to matters of life and death do we really fool ourselves that that's actually our choice to make? i mean, it doesnt matter how pro-womens rights you are. the rights of women do not trump the right to live.

a woman will survive if she doesnt have an abortion. she might think twice about carelessly becoming pregnant but she'll survive. in the case of abortion the potential life inside of her wont. it comes down to: are you on the side of life or are you on the side of making things easier for women and facilitating shoddy behaviour by denying that abortion is about anything other than a womans right to choose. when it comes to matters of life and death do we really fool ourselves that that's actually our choice to make? i mean, it doesnt matter how pro-womens rights you are. the rights of women do not trump the right to live.
Tell that to me when I'm 16 and syphilitic, lied to, cheated on, by a married man. Or when I'm 18, and my boy'friend' has been cheating and lying about it left right and center. Tell me that I am going to be tied to such people through their offspring. Tell me that my children will have these types for fathers.

Absolute loathing, and tell me that I must give birth to it.

someone has to speak up for the ones without a voice.

why is it so difficult for you to grasp that there is more than one body involved in the abortion question?

im not saying im against abortion, but i am against an acceptance of it that isnt rigorously questioned

What you are actually saying is that you are in favour of abortion but you reserve the right to disapprove of some of the women seeking one, presumably by virtue of their class, status, lifestyle etc?

Tell that to me when I'm 16 and syphilitic, lied to, cheated on, by a married man. Or when I'm 18, and my boy'friend' has been cheating and lying about it left right and center. Tell me that I am going to be tied to such people through their offspring. Tell me that my children will have these types for fathers.
You don’t have to be tied to them though, that’s my point-give it up for adoption.

You don’t have to be tied to them though, that’s my point-give it up for adoption.
If I could rewind time, I'd look into that idea. At the time, it wasn't an option I was aware of. Life in the fast lane. Horrible people I desperately wanted to sever ties with.

Back
Top Bottom