Alain Whyte FB: "Guess the outro?" (July 30, 2021)

It's not a pressing issue for me. If anything, my low-as-f*** expectations might afford me a greater capacity for possible enjoyment of said record.

Feel that’s a wrong way of going at it or approaching anything in life.

To each their own, I guess.

I reckon just found out Al Pasadena Son isn't getting paid for the Vegas gigs! :rofl: He is doing it for the pub for him and his current rockabilly 50's Americana playing for tips on Venice Beach and the Viper Room on Tuesday night band. I reckon keep camping out in front of Sunset Sound praying one day guitar god Jesse and California Son will let you in and leaving your mix tapes on the Malibu Rec basketball courts Al dude. You better make sure there is extra habanero sauce and guac on California Son's potato tacos and Jesse's guitar is tuned correctly else you are going to get fired again inn nn n n n n n nnn n nn nn nit.

I reckon just found out Al Pasadena Son isn't getting paid for the Vegas gigs! :rofl: He is doing it for the pub for him and his current rockabilly 50's Americana playing for tips on Venice Beach and the Viper Room on Tuesday night band. I reckon keep camping out in front of Sunset Sound praying one day guitar god Jesse and California Son will let you in and leaving your mix tapes on the Malibu Rec basketball courts Al dude. You better make sure there is extra habanero sauce and guac on California Son's potato tacos and Jesse's guitar is tuned correctly else you are going to get fired again inn nn n n n n n nnn n nn nn nit.
just really, really weird.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom