Alain Whyte FB: Rehearsal photos shared (August 22, 2021)

FB_IMG_1629631348861.jpg
FB_IMG_1629631354562.jpg
FB_IMG_1629631351852.jpg
FB_IMG_1629631342354.jpg
FB_IMG_1629631345696.jpg

"Yep rehearsals are sounding killer. My guitar tech Ryan is awesome he’s worked with The Strokes and has set up all my guitars and put bigsbys on 2 guitars Brendan behind the kit. Saul’s Double Bass along with his and Jesse’s rig. Gustavo has a space command of keyboards and he’s sounding great. Getting it dialed in with a stereo rig and simple spaceship pedal boards lol. Got every sound I need.
Vegas is going to be killer everyone is playing great.
Super excited."

Via his FB.

I assume he will stand in Boz’s old position on stage. Jesse probably won’t want to move

Ah double bass ... The Loop? Pregnant? Why Don’t you find out...? Asian Rut ? ;)

Just around the corner! Vegas ! :ahhh::thumb:

View attachment 75586View attachment 75587View attachment 75588View attachment 75589View attachment 75590

"Yep rehearsals are sounding killer. My guitar tech Ryan is awesome he’s worked with The Strokes and has set up all my guitars and put bigsbys on 2 guitars Brendan behind the kit. Saul’s Double Bass along with his and Jesse’s rig. Gustavo has a space command of keyboards and he’s sounding great. Getting it dialed in with a stereo rig and simple spaceship pedal boards lol. Got every sound I need.
Vegas is going to be killer everyone is playing great.
Super excited."

Via his FB.
Exciting stuff! Thanks for posting.

Kinda wonderin' how much time Moz goes
to the rehearsals, cause Al didn't mention
Moz at all.
Maybe he waits til they get the tunes tuned up.

That bass gives me goosebumps. Bring back Rockabilly Moz!!

Hmm

Kinda wonderin' how much time Moz goes
to the rehearsals, cause Al didn't mention
Moz at all.
Maybe he waits til they get the tunes tuned up.
I doubt if he even goes. He'll probably do a 10 second soundcheck at Vegas. From documentaries/interviews Moz tends to do his vocals for studio songs in one or two takes. No messing about. Goes in and does it.

I doubt if he even goes. He'll probably do a 10 second soundcheck at Vegas. From documentaries/interviews Moz tends to do his vocals for studio songs in one or two takes. No messing about. Goes in and does it.
He is often at rehearsals. Especially for new arrangements / if Gustavo is invited to sing etc.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom