"Alan Carr: Chatty Man" - Morrissey appearance cancelled

Last edited:
Re: "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" - Morrissey appearance cancelled

There's a really lovely bit in the Zane Lowe interview where he asks about other bands/artists covering Moz's work, and the answer Morrissey gives is literally the cutest thing I've ever heard him say. As far as the rest of the interview goes though - I'm not really a fan - Zane's questions are incredibly uninspiring and dull. Morrissey comes across really charming and lovely, although his hair looks slightly weird.

His hair was that weird Paul McCartney colour and flat. Weird.

pay no mind, andihope is none other than the poster formerly knows as stamford bridge(and probably half a dozen other posters)
trying to establish an new identity, with a frenzy of posts. note how he posts as duplicates his posts as anon in an effort to multiply the effect of his ravings.

Hmm I've heard better consipracy theories to be honest. Why would a fan create different identities, Morrissey has millions of fans, another few isn't going to make much difference. The funny thing about this is that you're posting as anon. I don't know who stamford bridge is, I'm new to the site but keep forgetting that it's a hateful online creche rather than a fan site, apologies. Although it's obvious that most of the nasty comments are from the same person, probably site admin. Why would anyone else bother - it would be like me going on a James Blunt forum to slag him off. Pretty stupid.

So you're wrong in every sense of the word (including calling me 'he', I'm not a man). I wouldn't expect anything more.

Perhaps I should take Morrissey's advice and f*** Morrissey-Solo.com...

Hmm I've heard better consipracy theories to be honest. Why would a fan create different identities, Morrissey has millions of fans, another few isn't going to make much difference. The funny thing about this is that you're posting as anon. I don't know who stamford bridge is, I'm new to the site but keep forgetting that it's a hateful online creche rather than a fan site, apologies. Although it's obvious that most of the nasty comments are from the same person, probably site admin. Why would anyone else bother - it would be like me going on a James Blunt forum to slag him off. Pretty stupid.

So you're wrong in every sense of the word (including calling me 'he', I'm not a man). I wouldn't expect anything more.

it would be redundant to point out that we have read this very post, several hundred times before. its annoying for you to deny your identity while accusing everyone else of being the administrator, when in fact. like cg first noticed,the snake with the bunny ears is not a bunny.

I wish you would take that advice so we wouldn't need waste our time reading your drivel.

it would be redundant to point out that we have read this very post, several hundred times before. its annoying for you to deny your identity while accusing everyone else of being the administrator, when in fact. like cg first noticed,the snake with the bunny ears is not a bunny.

Lol, well if you've read a post like mine several times before then that makes me feel better - there are good people out there who are also sick of the idiot(s) on this forum. So it's just a case of blocking them and perhaps the site will be ok afterall. Thanks!

I wish you would take that advice so we wouldn't need waste our time reading your drivel.

For now I'm just going to block the twats - bye bye ACTON, the man who called Morrissey a c***. Others will be doing the same. I bet Morrissey is very pleased he didn't have the misfortune of being in the same room as you last Wednesday. Thank god for flat tyres eh

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom