"Alan Carr: Chatty Man" - Morrissey appearance cancelled

Last edited:
Re: "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" - Morrissey appearance cancelled

I don't get why people say Moz doesnt interview well and is shy/awkward etc etc. He's down right hillarious, his one liners are side splitting, his delivery and comical timing is first rate, to the point where he goes over most peoples heads. His interview on the jonathan ross show 2004 was great and got great crowd reaction. Morrissey is awkward when and because he wants to be, like on "the One show", he dictates the situation and i for one don't find it awkward to watch, i just see it as Moz pulling the strings. I must have watched the Jools holland interview a hundred times just for the "knock, Knock", "I refuse to answer the door" comeback.

I adore his radio and writen interviews and although that same wit and intelligence can also come through in front of the camera I do think it is quite a obvious that he's not comfortable with the situation. He said himself after the Johnathan Ross interview that he was a "bag of nerves" before that interview and that when he walked in to the green room, it was a completely different world. Maybe because I'm very awkward and shy myself it's easier for me to spot.

I confess.
I got in touch with Allen and told him it would be a great idea to have the duck dynasty hiding behind some black curtains and then jump out and shout " Booooooo you big chicken" and shower him with his favourite grated cheese.
Sorry folks !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Moz needs a good kick up the Ringstinker. What a silly move to make. I should have known this would happen. Obviously he doesn't give a toss about anyone other than himself. TV shows will surely shun him even more after this. I am very disappointed. He is his own worst enemy. He is making it very hard to remain a disciple of his bullshit religion.

my guess he agreed without really wanting to do it because he knows someone and then backed out with no real intention of going on.

Moz needs a good kick up the Ringstinker. What a silly move to make. I should have known this would happen. Obviously he doesn't give a toss about anyone other than himself. TV shows will surely shun him even more after this. I am very disappointed. He is his own worst enemy. He is making it very hard to remain a disciple of his bullshit religion.

What a pathetic person you are then! Anyone who's ever cancelled a social event in their lives will understand him. It's not uncommon!! Whether it be that he can't be bothered, is tired, knackered, had transport issues, wanted to stay longer in Ireland to catch up with family,decided he didn't like the Alan Carr show, was anxious about being grilled by Carr, decided he didn't want to appear because most people watching are little shits like yourself that he doesn't want to please or impress, so what? He has his reasons so get over it...........

What a pathetic person you are then! Anyone who's ever cancelled a social event in their lives will understand him. It's not uncommon!! Whether it be that he can't be bothered, is tired, knackered, had transport issues, wanted to stay longer in Ireland to catch up with family,decided he didn't like the Alan Carr show, was anxious about being grilled by Carr, decided he didn't want to appear because most people watching are little shits like yourself that he doesn't want to please or impress, so what? He has his reasons so get over it...........

It is called 'commitment' and following through with something you said you would do. He doesn't have to worry as long as he has apologists like you. I am entitled to be angry. It is not about me or 'people like me' (whoever they are), it is about professionalism and not making a laughing stock of himself and his fans. You are a joke if you think cancelling a major TV show is ok if he somehow found something better to do with his time. Nonsense. A plank with a rusty nail has more intelligence than you show in your response.

I confess.
I got in touch with Allen and told him it would be a great idea to have the duck dynasty hiding behind some black curtains and then jump out and shout " Booooooo you big chicken" and shower him with his favourite grated cheese.
Sorry folks !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oh Benny,
So amusing, so original and so entertaining. What wit ! Bravo ! No empty seats at your shows I bet.

It is called 'commitment' and following through with something you said you would do. He doesn't have to worry as long as he has apologists like you. I am entitled to be angry. It is not about me or 'people like me' (whoever they are), it is about professionalism and not making a laughing stock of himself and his fans. You are a joke if you think cancelling a major TV show is ok if he somehow found something better to do with his time. Nonsense. A plank with a rusty nail has more intelligence than you show in your response.

But why are you complaining about it now? If it is so important for you that a star is professional and dutifully appears at tv-appearances, then why are you a fan of Moz? He has always been that way. What is the difference now? Because there are less appearances? According to some people around here Moz is done anyway and TV is dead, so why the anger?

Christ I'm now a laughing stock because Morrissey cancelled a trivial shallow chat show that people watch when they've got nothing better to do! I'm SO ANGRY! What an unprofessional c***! Must seek counselling if I'm ever to get over this.

See how stupid it sounds?

Christ I'm now a laughing stock because Morrissey cancelled some trivial shallow chat show that people watch when they've got nothing better to do! I'm SO ANGRY! What an unprofessional c***! Must seek counselling if I'm ever to get over this.

I'm with you on that completely. And while there might have been some occations where his reasons for cancelling were minor, even the most pessimistic person on the planet can't really believe that he never had a good reason. But wait, what am I talking here? Of course these people exist. They are propably the one's who saw the following video (where Moz slouchs his shoulders and walks like he arthritis or something) and said "He looks perfectly okay. It was just an excuse because he hates his fans and now he hides in some glitzy hotel and wrestles with the entire English footbal team."

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ I'm now a laughing stock because Morrissey cancelled some trivial shallow chat show that people watch when they've got nothing better to do! I'm SO ANGRY! What an unprofessional c***! Must seek counselling if I'm ever to get over this.

Oh so now its a "trivial shallow chat show", so you wernt gonna watch it if he appeared on it? you fickle c***. go to sleep

Oh so now its a "trivial shallow chat show", so you wernt gonna watch it if he appeared on it? you fickle c***. go to sleep

Well said. Some stupid anonymous Moz arse lickers on this site should go to sleep via lethal injection.

- - - Updated - - -

If you prefer not seeing Moz on TV being interviewed and singing then you are a retard. I don't know why I bother replying to lasy twats like yourself who couldn't be arsed to even log in.

Yes it's a trivial shallow chat show, it's hardly important and meaningful is it! LOL. Of course I would watch Morrissey on there, I'll watch him on any show, even the One Show!! (No doubt that's your favourite programme).

We're over thinking it. He was going to go on Alan Carr but Boz scored some last minute tickets to the darts in Dublin on Thursday night, so they just stayed on in Ireland on the rip.

Yes it's a trivial shallow chat show, it's hardly important and meaningful now is it! LOL. Of course I would watch Morrissey on there, I'd watch him on any show, even the One Show (no doubt that's your favourite programme) :laughing:

pay no mind, andihope is none other than the poster formerly knows as stamford bridge(and probably half a dozen other posters)
trying to establish an new identity, with a frenzy of posts. note how he posts as duplicates his posts as anon in an effort to multiply the effect of his ravings.

Really disappointed. For someone who was bemoaning lack of promotion and tv appearances - how can he afford to cancel this ? Very poor excuse by his own low standards it has to be said.

My God. Are those of you pitching fits grown men and women? Because, honestly, some of you sound like the red cherry flavoring has been licked off your favorite lollipop.

He cancelled. What's new? He cancelled Kimmel last minute, too. Not to mention four concerts I was supposed to go to as well. Yeah, I was disappointed..but life goes on. Roll with it or roll on. Nothing can change the situation now.

My God. Are those of you pitching fits grown men and women? Because, honestly, some of you sound like the red cherry flavoring has been licked off your favorite lollipop.

He cancelled. What's new? He cancelled Kimmel last minute, too. Not to mention four concerts I was supposed to go to as well. Yeah, I was disappointed..but life goes on. Roll with it or roll on. Nothing can change the situation now.

Well said.

The Zane Lowe interview was brilliant. He wasnt awkward in the least.

There's a really lovely bit in the Zane Lowe interview where he asks about other bands/artists covering Moz's work, and the answer Morrissey gives is literally the cutest thing I've ever heard him say. As far as the rest of the interview goes though - I'm not really a fan - Zane's questions are incredibly uninspiring and dull. Morrissey comes across really charming and lovely, although his hair looks slightly weird.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom