Albumism review by Libby Cudmore: IANADOAC 0/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the genius behind the review.
IMG_20200317_203703.jpg

Now Libby you're having another one of your sissy fits. Last time you started acting like this, you shaved your head.

Here's the genius behind the review. View attachment 55161

Why can't these Morrissey fans remember how to spell his first name? They keep calling him Stephen.

And Jesus - he never did say there was a conspiracy by black artists to keep white artists off the charts - it was the choices of the Top of The Pops producers he was moaning about & the producers were ALL WHITE. And they weren't keen on Indie.

& she hates his work because of what she thinks she knows about his identity & his politics. Like a bigot. The irony.

I noticed she ignored the pro-trans song. Might ruin her perky righteous rage against the wealthy white Islamophobic misogynist if she had to admit he was gay & might be trans thus meaning he had less privilege than her, the white feminist transphobe.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a mean review, but I gotta admit it was well-written!

Material like this flows naturally from individuals like the review’s author who refuse to research what they believe to be facts. It doesn’t help that she prefers her vision of an identity politics based world to what she allegedly set out to review honestly. Never mind that white academics invented identity politics... oh never mind.

Material like this flows naturally from individuals like the review’s author who refuse to research what they believe to be facts. It doesn’t help that she prefers her vision of an identity politics based world to what she allegedly set out to review honestly. Never mind that white academics invented identity politics... oh never mind.

The Identity Left - nothing matters but their ability to gain status by saying the right things & destroying anyone who doesn't conform. They couldn't care less about any vulnerable minority groups. I can't stand them.

I'm on the Results Left (or whatever we end up calling ourselves). I think politics should actually help the people they claim to be helping & not just boost the egos of the middle-classes by making them feel 'good'.

Another ex Smith fan seething that Morrissey isn't the person they fantasized him being all those years ago, at this point all the of writers behind these type of reviews are so similar I'm willing to bet that this person has said in recent years that "Johnny Marr was the only reason the Smiths were good" and yet can't name a single song he has done since The Smiths broke up

Last edited:
Another ex Smith fan seething that Morrissey isn't the person they fantasized him being all those years ago, at this point all the of writers behind these type of reviews are so similar I'm willing to bet that this person has said in recent years that "Johnny Marr was the only reason the Smiths were good" and yet can't name a single song he has done since The Smith broke up

But HE IS THE PERSON they fantasized about him being.

The trouble is they're not who they think they are. They're a bunch of sanctimonious normals who actually hate the freaks unless the freaks are behaving themselves.

The Identity Left - nothing matters but their ability to gain status by saying the right things & destroying anyone who doesn't conform. They couldn't care less about any vulnerable minority groups. I can't stand them.

I'm on the Results Left (or whatever we end up calling ourselves). I think politics should actually help the people they claim to be helping & not just boost the egos of the middle-classes by making them feel 'good'.

I’m with you on the results left. The anti-authoritarian left. The practical left caught up with helping human beings rather than abstractions. Good to properly meet you.

Unfortunately she gives the game away with this one sentence: A song like “Knockabout World” would have been gorgeous ten years ago, a lush and tender ballad about standing tall in the face of adversity.

So she unintentionally admits that is a great song but now refuses to like it because of Morrissey's political beliefs.

This wasn't a music review, it was a character assassination. Fair play she is free to write any type of review she likes, but yeah, she kinda let the mask fall a bit too far.

"another wealthy white man" - there's the real issue. White AND male? In 2020 that's the most despised group possible for these modern day identity politics types. Such people shouldn't be allowed to express opinions at all.

But HE IS THE PERSON they fantasized about him being.

The trouble is they're not who they think they are. They're a bunch of sanctimonious normals who actually hate the freaks unless the freaks are behaving themselves.

Not really. They don't pay attention. They're too busy inventing shit. They're stupid.

Note: As an Amazon affiliate partner, Albumism may earn commissions from purchases of products featured on our site.

HAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom