All of you Anti-Mozatriots

• Thread starter Madness of King George
  • Start date
M

Madness of King George

How dare you criticize Morrissey! You must love and adore him and think he is a wonderful leader. If you don't support Morrissey then you don't support his music and you should go listen to N'Sync and you support murderous dictators!

End sarcastic political-parallel rant....Sorry. Thought I would give you people across the ocean a taste of what it is like here. Anyways...

I'm sure David knows the support he has here. Even with all this support I believe David has put in all of his Hard work and all of the money because of how he feels about Morrissey and the music. This site would probably exist if only 20 people visited it each day. Hopefully this does not dissuade him from his continuing his excellent site and appreciated hard work.

I'm still hoping it is a prank gone too far. On a side note, a quick search on TESSER & RUTTENBERG brought a humerous result...

They represent Lady Miss Kier from Dee'Lite. She is suing a video game maker for using her likeness for a character, "Ulala", in one if their games.
"Groove is in the heaaaarrrrrrrt......."

http://www.courtnews.com/ap2803page3.htm

Back
Top Bottom