Alternate Louder Than Bombs promo poster. Is this genuine?

butley

I am thinking not but it’s very nice.

Attachments

• B5686934-8FEC-45DA-A184-936B2498B244.jpeg
    B5686934-8FEC-45DA-A184-936B2498B244.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
distributed by the cartel,not seen that before.

I am thinking not but it’s very nice.

Somebody get Jo Slee or Caryn Gough on the phone stat! Lol.

I feel like Jo would have included this in Peepholism if it was legit, but then again maybe she just overlooked it.

It's beautiful though. Nice find. Where did you get it? How much?

I mean it wouldn't be hard to slap "the cartel" on there as a fake but it does have an air of authenticity about it. Coming from someone who's been adoring Smiths posters and the like for 35 years now anyway. That photo choice is particularly stylish and doesn't seem forced like most fakes do.

Might have been an early version before Moz changed his mind on the image. That happened quite a bit.

The way Shelagh is holding her hand upright in the picture...there is an early Smiths photo of Morrissey doing exactly the same pose. Maybe the ones of him in the black shirt and glasses?

It is a Hipsterdisco image. It has zero to do with the Cartel or Jo Slee or any Smiths history.
It is clearly tagged with their name as per (possibly) all their mocked-up images.
Regards,
FWD.

It is a Hipsterdisco image. It has zero to do with the Cartel or Jo Slee or any Smiths history.
It is clearly tagged with their name as per (possibly) all their mocked-up images.
Regards,
FWD.

No need to be a dick about it or in your case I guess there most certainly is. Dick.

No need to be a dick about it or in your case I guess there most certainly is. Dick.
Can you describe where the more accurate information hurt you exactly?
FWD.

Wow, just wow. You think someone is a dick because you can't recognise a fake. Even when the guy said it was tagged with the maker's mark on it 10 days ago. Right. When has you not understanding something been anyone else's problem? Calling one of the most helpful people here names is the only dick move I can see. Please pat yourself on the back too for being able to know the clear intent behind someone else's couple of sentences. That talent will get you very far in life Im sure :crazy:
Famous, don't waste any facts or time on this person. Thanks for all you do.

Can you describe where the more accurate information hurt you exactly?
FWD.

You actually don't know anything about this item for certain. You're speculating. Just because someone "tagged" an image with their name doesn't mean anything. That's not proof of a fake. You really think you're something special because you copy and paste all day around here don't you? You're basically aggregator software with a lousy attitude.

Wow, just wow. You think someone is a dick because you can't recognise a fake. Even when the guy said it was tagged with the maker's mark on it 10 days ago. Right. When has you not understanding something been anyone else's problem? Calling one of the most helpful people here names is the only dick move I can see. Please pat yourself on the back too for being able to know the clear intent behind someone else's couple of sentences. That talent will get you very far in life Im sure :crazy:
Famous, don't waste any facts or time on this person. Thanks for all you do.

Mind your own business tough guy.

Back
Top Bottom