Morrissey Central "AMAZON TODAY, Number 1" (March 21, 2020)

Morrissey Central: AMAZON TODAY, Number 1

image_h1kfqk.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

He displays a profound love and need for personal praise and recognition.
So yes, a narcissist, of the highest order
given the world events at the time that he posts his messages.

Can any armchair psychologists on here attempt to explain how someone who is (and has always been) so massively obsessed with chart placings and having "hits" is the same person who only played one of his 31 UK top 20 singles at the recent show in London?

(Not having a go about the setlist as I really enjoyed the show. I'm just fascinated by the seeming juxtaposition of those two things above.)

[Maybe the answer simply is: he's a contradictory bastard, as as so many of us...]
Autism.

A quick look on Twitter and there are lots actually.

Mine was a genuine question, not a sniping one.
I don't use social media or look for messages from icons...they're meaningless to me personally, but some people apparently yearn for, or need them, or go checking social media to see if there are any.

Mine was a genuine question, not a sniping one.
I don't use social media or look for messages from icons...they're meaningless to me personally, but some people apparently yearn for, or need them, or go checking social media to see if there are any.

And you got your answer.

I agree to some extent, but this one is a little tricky.

Fans like Lujissey clearly feel Moz should write a message to show his support for the plight of his fans across the world; those who might be looking for, or 'need' a message from Moz. I suspect there might actually be such people.

But, if he chose to write anything as a message to fans, then certain people would view it negatively & accuse him of exploiting the situation for his own personal gain, or simply being arrogant, regardless of how well intended any message might be.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Yes, if he do such statement about virus,then he will be seen as self promotion and hypocrite.There are plenty of famous people doing that,and sometimes i feel embarrassed about what they saying or doing.To me,most of them seem to be in a party,enjoying this calamity and acting like fools.I saw many football players ,playing with toilet paper instead a ball,others singing and dancing like crazy in their homes ,show us repeatdly how to wash our hands,and so on.Can we act like normal people in this difficult situation?
So he sould be quite and safe,like we all.

What other artists have posted messages of support to their fans?

On Twitter it's mostly being interpreted as attention-seeking. A celebrity singalong of Imagine went down badly.

Arnie's mini pony & donkey have been a hit though.

I'm sure if it kills someone from the old cast of Coronation Street Moz will manage a paragraph on it.

It looks like Amazon is out of almost all CDs by all artists in the top 20. They are only selling items from secondary sellers. The amazon chart will probably stay fixed, mostly. Until new releases come out. Amazon is no longer accepting shipments in of CDs and vinyl to focus on essential goods.

It looks like Amazon is out of almost all CDs by all artists in the top 20. They are only selling items from secondary sellers. The amazon chart will probably stay fixed, mostly. Until new releases come out. Amazon is no longer accepting shipments in of CDs and vinyl to focus on essential goods.

I ordered it today and delivery date is 19th April?

Arriving:
Sunday, April 19

Your delivery option:
prime_39x10.png
Premium Delivery

Just CANNOT resist posting this. Sorry for folks who don't get it. But
these things matter.....

22nd March 2020: Morrissey 4 Paul Heaton 0

Home Win
Hazard x

Really, you do realise Paul Heaton's album was released 2 weeks ago and reached number 1 in the official UK album charts after selling 20500 copies. So in 2 weeks, where do you assume Morrissey will sit in the Amazon chart, I suspect nowhere near number 4.

Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott have clinched their first Number 1 as a duo on this week’s Official Albums Chart with their new collection Manchester Calling.

The pair’s fourth album as a double act scores 20,500 chart sales – 94% of which are physical sales - to earn the former members of The Beautiful South this week’s Number 1.

Really, you do realise Paul Heaton's album was released 2 weeks ago and reached number 1 in the official UK album charts after selling 20500 copies. So in 2 weeks, where do you assume Morrissey will sit in the Amazon chart, I suspect nowhere near number 4.

Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott have clinched their first Number 1 as a duo on this week’s Official Albums Chart with their new collection Manchester Calling.

The pair’s fourth album as a double act scores 20,500 chart sales – 94% of which are physical sales - to earn the former members of The Beautiful South this week’s Number 1.
You need to get laid.

Yes, but as I mentioned on another thread, this was a snaphsot in time at the best available moment. At the time of that other post it was already down to 8. Do I have to explain this every time?
No, you don't have to repeat yourself but you will because you're a bitter old crank.
ALL charts are a "snapshot in time" you moron.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom