Amy Winehouse: new album out in 2010

T

therightone

Does anyone believe it? Are people still interested?

The wait for a third album from oft-troubled British singer Amy Winehouse might be over by the end of the year.

"The album will be six months at the most," Winehouse told London's Metro this week at the premiere of horror flick Psychosis, directed by her new boyfriend Reg Traviss. "It's going to be very much the same as my second album, where there's a lot of jukebox stuff... I just can't wait to have some new songs [to perform] on stage."

24uz28p.jpg

I love Amy Winehouse :thumb:

So do I :)
I worry that she has been so self destructive that she will not be able to carry all that comes with a new release and promotion. She may be able to pull it off in the studio but not sure about anywhere else...I am hopeful as I think she is quite talented.

Good old Amy. We used to have threads here almost celebrating her destruction.

Great voice, great talent, great tits.....

I can't wait for this new material.

She is quite well known here. Unfortunately for her lifestyle and not her music as much. Shame...

I'd argue that it's 50/50. Americans love the gossip, but don't the Brits just as much? Don't be coy.

She claims that the album has a 'jukebox' vibe again. Lets hope for the best? At least Ronson is back on board again.

Tags
can't wait crackwhore
Back
Top Bottom