Morrissey Central "And In The End" (March 16, 2020)

UPDATE Mar. 17:

As originally suggested by lanterns and noticed by Mozmar, the title of the post on Morrissey Central has been updated with an additional comma (and ellipsis, capitalization?): "AND, IN THE END ...".

Morrissey Central: "And In The End"

pow.jpg

"Leeds … just fantastic … I couldn't have wished for more.

Cologne … incredible … I couldn't have hoped for more.

London … phenomenal … I couldn't have prayed for more.

Thanks to everyone who came along … thanks for all that you give. It's beyond inspiring for me to see so many people who REFUSE to be dogs on chains."

Morrissey, 15 March 2020.

THIS COMING FRIDAY
I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN will be unchained at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon, and other intelligent outlets.
The album is available as a gatefold CD, a cassette, a black vinyl LP, and a limited see-through vinyl LP.

Thank you for your support !

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Morrissey. Personally as a keyworker I think I'm being responsible by limiting my contact with the outside world but I can live with you thinking I am a Dog On A Chain. Much like you can probably live without me purchasing a copy of your new album.

London … phenomenal … I couldn't have prayed for more."

Is this the "full report of Leeds and London" that Central indicated would be posted?

People trying not to contract or spread Covid 19 are not dogs on a chain. They are being sensible. If some tosser gave Moz's mother the coronavirus he'd be the first to rant about it. The UK leadership is letting the country down with Prick Minister Boreus Johnswine failing to take it seriously. And don't get me started on Arlene Foster in Northern Ireland. Mentally constipated belligerent bovine.

London … phenomenal … I couldn't have prayed for more."

Is this the "full report of Leeds and London" that Central indicated would be posted?

Just what I was thinking! ?

God love him.

Tbf if there was no one demanding I write a full report, I'd just say it was fabulous.

People trying not to contract or spread Covid 19 are not dogs on a chain. They are being sensible. If some tosser gave Moz's mother the coronavirus he'd be the first to rant about it. The UK leadership is letting the country down with Prick Minister Boreus Johnswine failing to take it seriously.

I think he meant they weren't put off him by The Guardian.

Our experts are at war over Social Distancing (which could collapse the economy & lead to more deaths) or Herd Immunity (which might kill off the sick & elderly but would strengthen the remaining immune systems).

Don't know who is going to win!

I think he meant they weren't put off him by The Guardian.

Our experts are at war over Social Distancing (which could collapse the economy & lead to more deaths) or Herd Immunity (which might kill off the sick & elderly but would strengthen the remaining immune systems).

Don't know who is going to win!
You're probably right about him meaning The Guardian. I thought he meant fake news about social distancing.

" It's beyond inspiring for me to see so many people who REFUSE to be dogs on chains."

With all due respect but his mental condition is getting worse. And this is a fact.
Sad to say...
How once I was in love with him ...:grimacing:

Morrissey, if you are reading this — I would love to be your designer. You deserve elegant, sophisticated, and beautiful graphic design. Typography that compliments your wisdom and imagery that celebrates your greatness. Much love from Chicago.

Stay safe.

I love you amigo.

Morrissey Central: "And In The End"

View attachment 55148

London … phenomenal … I couldn't have prayed for more.

Thanks to everyone who came along … thanks for all that you give. It's beyond inspiring for me to see so many people who REFUSE to be dogs on chains."

Morrissey, 15 March 2020.

THIS COMING FRIDAY
I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN will be unchained at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon, and other intelligent outlets.
The album is available as a gatefold CD, a cassette, a black vinyl LP, and a limited see-through vinyl LP.

Thank you for your support !

Regards,
FWD.
How can something be “unchained”, if wasn’t previously on a chain?

Morrissey, if you are reading this — I would love to be your designer. You deserve elegant, sophisticated, and beautiful graphic design. Typography that compliments your wisdom and imagery that celebrates your greatness. Much love from Chicago.

Stay safe.

I love you amigo.

Contact his management.

:guitar: I cannot wait to get my copy of the new album. Send my album asap. Emporium USA

People trying not to contract or spread Covid 19 are not dogs on a chain. They are being sensible. If some tosser gave Moz's mother the coronavirus he'd be the first to rant about it. The UK leadership is letting the country down with Prick Minister Boreus Johnswine failing to take it seriously. And don't get me started on Arlene Foster in Northern Ireland. Mentally constipated belligerent bovine.
I don’t think he’s saying quite that! I think he means in a broader sense for supporting him! I did go to Leeds however...and nothing would have stopped me!
Also, I am a firm believer that ‘creative’ people view testing times such as this in a different way. They deal with it and process it differently and are less likely to bow to any element of fear involved. I’m not trying to diminish the seriousness of the situation...just saying that we have different perspectives...and that’s ok...surely.

I don’t think he’s saying quite that! I think he means in a broader sense for supporting him! I did go to Leeds however...and nothing would have stopped me!
Also, I am a firm believer that ‘creative’ people view testing times such as this in a different way. They deal with it and process it differently and are less likely to bow to any element of fear involved. I’m not trying to diminish the seriousness of the situation...just saying that we have different perspectives...and that’s ok...surely.

Creative people are very focused on their work - if they couldn't tune the world out, they'd get distracted & would never finish anything.

Creative people are very focused on their work - if they couldn't tune the world out, they'd get distracted & would never finish anything.
GTF outta here. Have you heard any of the garbage he’s released in the past 2 decades? Morrissey tosses together lyrics in the limo, on his way to the studio, gives each song one take and then heads back to his suite. ...and he’s not distracted by anything except his own f***ing ego and bank account.

Painfully obvious, to those with a clue.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom