Morrissey Central "And In The End" (March 16, 2020)

UPDATE Mar. 17:

As originally suggested by lanterns and noticed by Mozmar, the title of the post on Morrissey Central has been updated with an additional comma (and ellipsis, capitalization?): "AND, IN THE END ...".

Morrissey Central: "And In The End"

pow.jpg

"Leeds … just fantastic … I couldn't have wished for more.

Cologne … incredible … I couldn't have hoped for more.

London … phenomenal … I couldn't have prayed for more.

Thanks to everyone who came along … thanks for all that you give. It's beyond inspiring for me to see so many people who REFUSE to be dogs on chains."

Morrissey, 15 March 2020.

THIS COMING FRIDAY
I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN will be unchained at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon, and other intelligent outlets.
The album is available as a gatefold CD, a cassette, a black vinyl LP, and a limited see-through vinyl LP.

Thank you for your support !

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
They must have read your post..it's been updated. ;)

Central? Editing? ?

It must be strange in Camp Moz, he's still a media pariah, but they've decided he's a talented pariah.

His CD is No 1 in Amazon's new release chart & they made a station for him on Prime, so the album must be selling ok.

And I'm kind of thrilled to be part of The Faithful Who Will Not Abandon Him In Times Of Trouble since I missed the 90s.

The future's all to play for, like he's a young artist & not 60.

Bless his cotton socks :LOL:
The lengths my online stalker will go to get my attention.

??:knife:

Central? Editing? ?

It must be strange in Camp Moz, he's still a media pariah, but they've decided he's a talented pariah.

His CD is No 1 in Amazon's new release chart & they made a station for him on Prime, so the album must be selling ok.

And I'm kind of thrilled to be part of The Faithful Who Will Not Abandon Him In Times Of Trouble since I missed the 90s.

He’s not an artist anymore
There’s no need to be kind to him

He’s in the Chug Rock business now.
Performing cover versions of other artists, just look at the recent set lists.

?? :knife:

Never has there been a better time to release I’m A Chained Up Dog than Friday.
Nobody will give a flying 4ck.
Far better things to do like spending day’s in bed watching the news.

Poor Steve, KARMA :thumb:

Never has there been a better time to release I’m A Chained Up Dog than Friday.
Nobody will give a flying 4ck.
Far better things to do like spending day’s in bed watching the news.

Poor Steve, KARMA :thumb:

Yeah it will certainly have an effect on sales. My record shop is closed till April 1st due to Corona fears. How this is karma or something you would boast about makes you seem like a hateful troll. Morrissey is still crushing either way. I've been holding back from listening to all the tracks till Friday. There isnt many artists out there presently that still get me excited for an album listen

Yes, Benny. We look to your posts every day for '4ckin sense'. You set the template.
I'm all for freedom of speech - but what I object to is trying to shut someone down - that's what they want to do to Moz. They want to 'no platform' him as an artist. That's not freedom of speech. I'm just f***ing glad that it hasn't worked. Feels good, doesn't it? That people can think for themselves?
Benny doesn’t like it when people think for themselves, he hates it even more when people , like me challenge him, and his wind up opinions... He can’t handle people who constantly stand up to him, why!!! He’s a thug, a bully and a brute.... the main reason I joined this site was to challenge this man at every turn.... in life I cannot tolerate your kind....

Yeah it will certainly have an effect on sales. My record shop is closed till April 1st due to Corona fears. How this is karma or something you would boast about makes you seem like a hateful troll. Morrissey is still crushing either way. I've been holding back from listening to all the tracks till Friday. There isnt many artists out there presently that still get me excited for an album listen
Me too, I’m so excited for Friday.... what is your predicted chart position.... been some very good reviews, and that, I think always help a moz album sell slightly more I’m gonna say top 3

It’s not really karma it’s The Guardian newspaper.
They’ve somehow managed to shut the planet down just to keep Steve and his new release off the number one spot.

?? :knife:

STAY HOME STAY HOME. THIS IS NOT A FALSE ALARM. CORONAVIRUS STRIKES VERY STRONG. A FRENCH FAN.

It's Benny's karma to have wasted his entire life on an artist he hates, who will continue to be a great artist. Forever.

Me too, I’m so excited for Friday.... what is your predicted chart position.... been some very good reviews, and that, I think always help a moz album sell slightly more I’m gonna say top 3
The chart position just depends on what else is selling well in the week of release. Some weeks, you can have a number 1 album with 10,000 sales - other weeks you need well over 50,000.
His last two albums sold 25,000 (High School) and 8,000 (California) in week 1. They both had good radio support. This one has had close to zero, although reviews are better. I think it might sell around 10,000. Last week this would have made #3 in the album chart, the previous week #2.

Top 5 for sure but you're right these reviews I think are helping sell the album, even his negative reviews make the album sound intriguing. On flip side this virus nonsense is gonna impact sales so it can go either way but I'm just excited about where it will land in my Morrissey charts. Enjoying everything I hear so I think it's gonna be great

UPDATE Mar. 17:

As originally suggested by lanterns and noticed by Mozmar, the title of the post on Morrissey Central has been updated with an additional comma (and ellipsis, capitalization?): "AND, IN THE END ...".

Morrissey Central: "And In The End"

View attachment 55148

"Leeds … just fantastic … I couldn't have wished for more.

Cologne … incredible … I couldn't have hoped for more.

London … phenomenal … I couldn't have prayed for more.

Thanks to everyone who came along … thanks for all that you give. It's beyond inspiring for me to see so many people who REFUSE to be dogs on chains."

Morrissey, 15 March 2020.

THIS COMING FRIDAY
I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN will be unchained at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon, and other intelligent outlets.
The album is available as a gatefold CD, a cassette, a black vinyl LP, and a limited see-through vinyl LP.

Thank you for your support !

Regards,
FWD.

I'm pleased someone 'there' is taking note of our comments. I'm happy to be a proof-reader for Moz Central Enterprises any time...just saying. I was also pleased to see the exclamation mark had been moved too...it was affecting my sleep.

And here we go again, solo has fell silent yet again from the cabbage crew, not a peep from benny once confronted by a Man.... you have shown your self up on here benny since Leeds gate haven’t you.... one complete gobshite, tackle me head to head on here, yet another offer where you crawl back under your stone with your reputation in tatters..... COWARD..

Central? Editing? ?

He'll be hob-knobbing with Beyonce and Billie Eilish any day now. We'll get sick of him! Because the whole world for once WILL listen, and next thing you know, this talented rising artist will be playing the Superbowl halftime show, projecting images of bleeding turkeys and castrated bulls across the arena while Janet Jackson whips out his titty on television for once!

Get a grip or at least half of one.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom