Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey

MORRISSEY, THANK YOU - Anne Marie Waters Official Website
April 2018 / 19

Dear Morrissey,

Thank you for your recent kind words about For Britain; you are obviously a person with the courage to tell it like it is. In fact, I suspect you and I have a few things in common. I’ve always believed in stating plain facts, and that’s what will bring success For Britain.

We will talk to the back-bone of this country – the working majority. Nobody is listening to the person who gets out of bed, gets the bus to work, pays their bills, raises their kids, and stays within the law. Their opinions mean nothing to a political elite that sees the world as its chess board. Human life is a game they play in Westminster. They have no right, and we will take back the power that rightly belongs to us.

Like you, I feel a strong compassion for animals, and our policies on animal welfare are very close to my heart. I have two dogs next to me as I write this, and I know how wonderful and clever and affectionate and loving they are. Humanity’s treatment of animals is one of its darkest aspects, and I believe we must change this, for our own sake, as well as for animals.

Change is coming, and a lot of people won’t like it, including the established press. I see that they are doing to you what they do to me. ‘Journalists’ have decided to portray us as though we’re unhinged, when actually it is they who are simply not intelligent enough to understand the arguments we’re making. They therefore resort to name-calling to disguise this. As you said, they never print what we say, and like you, I wonder why they bother asking me questions at all.

Thank you for this boost to For Britain. You are one of the only remaining British icons who hasn’t sold out to the thought police.

Thanks again, you’ll always be welcome on board.

Anne Marie

42844_IMG_9037-199x300.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mocking the way people speak is called a f***ing joke. It's done all over the world. It would be done to you if somebody dropped you in the middle of Pakistan or Liberia or indeed anywhere. Somebody as despicable as Sadiq Khan deserves much more than flimsy jokes. We're talking about an ex-lawyer who supported one the 9/11 bombers here.

Oh, and what racism did you see at Ally Pally? A few people shouting at a troublemaking drunken German girl? Big deal. Somebody waving a British flag? Ooh..

Skinny do you not realise that you are part of the problem? People like you are the reason there is no open debate and the reason why these so called "facist" "racist" groups form.
A bit like why bombing the f*** out of countries with no plans in place afterwards has created groups like ISIS.

You are meant to be intelligent, so how about an intelligent discussion that might actually end in enlightening both sides of the argument. If people talked they'd probably realise that there is a centre ground.

You are no better, no worst, than your enemies when you can't listen and talk to them. At the end of the day it's opinions, personal opinions. Not facts. No side is right, no one is wrong.
He knows and he's proud of it.

Dianne Abbott:

And remember, "fire puts out water".

OMG she is a hater. Why does she say such things about those mothers?

Besides, she talks very lightly about a lot of money, and that's people's money. People who pay taxes deserve more repect, they are paying her salary. I wonder if she ever had a true job in a private activity and if she knows how much costs to earn money in a honest way. We have a lot of people like her here, too.

Mocking the way people speak is called a f***ing joke. It's done all over the world. It would be done to you if somebody dropped you in the middle of Pakistan or Liberia or indeed anywhere. Somebody as despicable as Sadiq Khan deserves much more than flimsy jokes. We're talking about an ex-lawyer who supported one the 9/11 bombers here.

Oh! Really?

Besides, she talks very lightly about a lot of money, and that's people's money. People who pay taxes deserve more repect, they are paying her salary. I wonder if she ever had a true job in a private activity and if she knows how much costs to earn money in a honest way. We have a lot of people like her here, too.
She is a racist, thick, hypocrite and the only reason why this person holds the position as 'Shadow Home Secretary' (THE PERSON THAT WOULD BE IN CHARGE OF OUR SECURITY :eek:) is because the leader of the opposition got his leg over years ago :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Unfortunately the listeners are including more out and out racists. I saw it myself at Alexandra Palace. Plus... mocking the way that people speak is not intelligent. It cheapens everything else you are trying to say and it’s bound to be the one thing the press picks up on.
Mocking the way people speak is called a f***ing joke. It's done all over the world. It would be done to you if somebody dropped you in the middle of Pakistan or Liberia or indeed anywhere. Somebody as despicable as Sadiq Khan deserves much more than flimsy jokes. We're talking about an ex-lawyer who supported one of the 9/11 bombers here.

Not pronouncing your g's is unforgivable... :D

"They never print what we say"
Eh?
The latest (and by far the ugliest) interview Morrissey has ever done was published directly by him on his website for f***s sake!
As for "listening to the person who gets out of bed, gets the bus to work etc" presumably she hasn't heard the song, Spent the Day in Bed?

Lefties never could handle money and feel that rich peoples money is theirs. Lefties never worked a day in their lives and never ever created anything worth anything to anyone.

Lefties are ugly losers end of.

It is if you're an ISIS supporter who has inveigled your way up the position of London's mayor...
An experiment gone badly wrong. But, all predicted by anybody with any intelligence.

Ummmmm, I haven't read the whole thread yet but has anyone made an 'Anne-Marie's the name of Moz's latest flame' joke yet?

f*** her, f*** him, and f*** all right-wing bigots like them.

He's found his natural home, Well, all you scumbags who don't care are welcome to this right-wing shit-for-all. He's all yours. I'm looking at you Thewlis, you cowardly racist apologist c***. And that Croatian arsehole who'd drink dribbly shit from Moz's arse at the first opportunity. You're all scum.

:angry:

tenor.gif

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom