Anti-zionism is anti-semitism

o_O

of course it is. :straightface:

notice that the trolls love 'islamic' states. there can be
1000 of them and not a peep from these cucks.:blushing:

Only Ultra-Zionists want to push this line. Of course having a different view point to that of Zionism is not Antisemitism. Many Jewish people are against Zionism.

:rolleyes:
FAILURE:hammer:
anti zionism is anti semitism:straightface:
these are same peeps that see no problem in Israel being continuously bombed :hammer:

FAILURE:hammer:
anti zionism is anti semitism:straightface:
these are same peeps that see no problem in Israel being continuously bombed :hammer:
Absolute garbage. It’s nothing of the sort. In fact, to conflate Zionism with Judaism is one of the working definitions of Antisemitism listed by the IHRA.

You‘re follow up comment about Israel simply confirms to me that you hold a sectarian viewpoint. Israel has one of the worlds most technically mighty military operations, and is heavily assisted by the UK and US. The Palestinians have limited firepower and are often reduced to slings and stones.

A state based on the premise that one ethnic set of people are superior to all others will never get my support. If you wish to try and label me as the racist here, you’ll make an arse of yourself every time.

Absolute garbage. It’s nothing of the sort. In fact, to conflate Zionism with Judaism is one of the working definitions of Antisemitism listed by the IHRA.

You‘re follow up comment about Israel simply confirms to me that you hold a sectarian viewpoint. Israel has one of the worlds most technically mighty military operations, and is heavily assisted by the UK and US. The Palestinians have limited firepower and are often reduced to slings and stones.

A state based on the premise that one ethnic set of people are superior to all others will never get my support. If you wish to try and label me as the racist here, you’ll make an arse of yourself every time.
🤒
Jews made Israel a paradise:)
of course you all are anti semitic, the line of talk goes that jizya is a 'protection' fee :crazy:
anti semites are given to making anti semitic definitions:hammer:
conflating arabs with islam is cool as cucumber to you commie cucks:hammer:

Should the term "anti-Semitic" be retired given that it is kind of a misnomer? Should we just say "anti-Jewish" instead?

There's no point in arguing with Vegan Cro, an illiterate troll, agreeing with whom about anything is a clear sign of being utterly in the wrong.

'agreeing with whom about anything'
WTF?

where did you learn English? The mosque FFS?

"anti semitic" is appropriate for you anti jewish trolls.:hammer:

you anti semitic trolls dont have hostility towards Israel because
its 'culturally' muslim:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom