Anyone in London willing to rent us a room.

theboyracer

Still busting the gat
Anyone in London willing to let 3 well groom, polite and respectable kids from the Morrissey community crash in their flat? We will pay you 30 pounds per day, to allow us to shower, and sleep on your floor.
With the current economic recession, I hope that this offer will benefit both parties.We just need a place that we can leave our stuff, while we explore London and see Morrissey. Let me know.

Thank you.

I suggest you to send a polite PM to Virgil Tracy who might be able to help you.

Good luck. :)

I live next door to Virgil Tracey, I'm sure that between us we can squeeze you in, if he agrees of course and dependant on dates.

Anyone in London willing to let 3 well groom, polite and respectable kids from the Morrissey community crash in their flat? We will pay you 30 pounds per day, to allow us to shower, and sleep on your floor.
With the current economic recession, I hope that this offer will benefit both parties.We just need a place that we can leave our stuff, while we explore London and see Morrissey. Let me know.

Thank you.

I live next door to Virgil Tracey, I'm sure that between us we can squeeze you in, if he agrees of course and dependant on dates.

Just so you know the etiquette of going to KitKatMoz's; there are two key things to do.

1) Compliment the workmanship of whoever put most of the flat-pack bookcases together.
2) Question why KitKatMoz needed so many bookcases when he owns 4 books.

:lbf:

But seriously, KitKat and Virgil are usually very good at putting people up. I would have thought that I could put up any overspill too.

Last edited:

Thanks.

We won't be a bother to anyone. We just need a secure home where we can leave our bags, be able to shower, and sleep while we see Morrissey on his London gigs. We'll even take the host out to drink/eat nightly.

Yeah this will be fine, mate. Drop me a PM with the dates and your email address and we'll get something sorted.

Cheers Cowshed :D The book collection is growing...

Thank you.

I suggest you to send a polite PM to Virgil Tracy who might be able to help you.

Good luck. :)

I suggest you send a polite PM to Kewpie who might be able to help you.
Good luck.

Jukebox Jury

if you have no joy i am in Brighton 1 hour south of london £6 return on the train and am happy to help out if you get desperate

I'm in london on saturday and a week on tuesday if anyone fancies a glass of martini:straightface:

If you own a business in London..... board it up on the above dates.....forget the environmental protesters...... the thieving robbing Scousers are coming:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Of course - no problem, if you haven't got in touch with KitKat Moz then drop me a PM. We can sort you out a set of keys and your free to come and go as you like.

We only eat Pie'n'Mash i'm afraid so you will have to bring your own food if you want anything different.

PLEASE NOTE - KitKat Moz now has 7 books, two belong to me and one is a book on Thatcher that he bought from a charity shop - or so he claims. He also trys to count magazines as books ;) oh and he has some nice pot plants that he is slowly killing.

Of course - no problem, if you haven't got in touch with KitKat Moz then drop me a PM. We can sort you out a set of keys and your free to come and go as you like.

We only eat Pie'n'Mash i'm afraid so you will have to bring your own food if you want anything different.

PLEASE NOTE - KitKat Moz now has 7 books, two belong to me and one is a book on Thatcher that he bought from a charity shop - or so he claims. He also trys to count magazines as books ;) oh and he has some nice pot plants that he is slowly killing.

^ Thank you Virgil. Don't worry- we're great guest and we insist that you get compensated. Anytime you and Kitkat Moz are in Los Angeles, we'll take care of you.

I'll send you a PM as soon as I figure out how to :crazy: :lbf:

If you click the name of either kitkatmoz or Virgil on the left of their posts, you find the link send a private message.

If you own a business in London..... board it up on the above dates.....forget the environmental protesters...... the thieving robbing Scousers are coming:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

'old onna tick. Dun say arl bottle and glass things about scousers, that's not dead laughin!

Thank you Libby for your offer.

I think I just properly sent a message to Virgil and Kitkat :confused:

Thank you all.

Tags
bewarescousers
Back
Top Bottom