'Arrested? For taking a photo?!

MunchyBrain

Born Against
Do the "Death to the West" protesters get the same treatment, or only those who watch the watchers?

I believe this is only the beginning of things worse to come.

Yeah I've got a right to harass the cops. I think I may go and do so tomorrow.

Oh wait, no, I've got work.

I don't think asking for badge numbers is harrassment. And I don't think that wrestling someone to the floor and restraining them is an appropriate response.

I don't believe all that all-police-are-evil shite but I do believe that when your job is to keep the peace then using force on people at a peaceful protest is severely out of order.

I'm as 'anti police state' as the next man but these 'protestors' can f*** off.
I'm so tired of people attatching themselves to causes because they've got nothing better to do.

I don't think asking for badge numbers is harrassment. And I don't think that wrestling someone to the floor and restraining them is an appropriate response.

I don't believe all that all-police-are-evil shite but I do believe that when your job is to keep the peace then using force on people at a peaceful protest is severely out of order.

Well whats the point of FIT Watch other than to be a nuisance?

I'm aware police must give their badge numbers, but what were they going to do if the police were displaying their shoulder numbers, just write them down and leave quietly?

I'm so tired of people attatching themselves to causes because they've got nothing better to do.

Yeah, I mean she left her kid at home to be there, then moaned that he was at home when she got locked up.

the dibble are there to keep the law and also stay within the law.....
they have to display badges and if asked (they shouldn't need to... they should be displaying it) give their numbers.....

akways question authority..... at football matches, they film us..... so we film them on our mobiles and the dibble don't like it..... a taste of their own medicine.

OBJECT, REFUSE, REJECT, ABUSE :guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I am more than very satisfied with the job the NYPD does.

Yet you have time to post in the off-topic section of a forum about a pop star.

You know nothing about these people. I assure you, they do not do this because they have 'nothing better to do'. 'I have nothing to do today...I know! I'll go out and put myself at risk of being assaulted by a police officer!'...No.

Well whats the point of FIT Watch other than to be a nuisance?

I'm aware police must give their badge numbers, but what were they going to do if the police were displaying their shoulder numbers, just write them down and leave quietly?

You've evidently never experienced the FIT.

For some background on everything, I recommend reading this.

Yeah, I mean she left her kid at home to be there, then moaned that he was at home when she got locked up.

If you're thinking she left him at home on his own, that's not true.

Last edited:
Yet you have time to post in the off-topic section of a forum about a pop star.

Are you another American who doesn't understand the concept of time zones?

You know nothing about these people. I assure you, they do not do this because they have 'nothing better to do'. 'I have nothing to do today...I know! I'll go out and put myself at risk of being assaulted by a police officer!'...No.

Well they certainly don't appear to give a damn about the cause that the rest of the protestors there were no doubt justifiably there to support.

These people are just police baiters & I've got no time for them at all.

No.
I'm a person.
Not proud nor defined by any nationality.

Do you live in international waters?

Actually space is more likely by the sounds of it.

Back
Top Bottom