Article: Five pound voucher offered by Live Nation for six song Warsaw concert; Facebook group creat

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Five pound voucher offered by Live Nation for six song Warsaw concert; Facebook group c

Disgraceful, but unsurprising. I suspect you'll find the money has long gone, and Morrissey held on just long enough to meet his contractual obligations for the show. This was the night he invoked the "I don't feel safe" clause, wasn't it? Remember this the next time you are tempted to buy tickets to see him.

Re: Article: Five pound voucher offered by Live Nation for six song Warsaw concert; Facebook group c

Disgraceful, but unsurprising. I suspect you'll find the money has long gone, and Morrissey held on just long enough to meet his contractual obligations for the show. This was the night he invoked the "I don't feel safe" clause, wasn't it? Remember this the next time you are tempted to buy tickets to see him.
Disgraceful, but unsurprising, barleycunt as usual just waiting to pounce on anything negative about morrissey, why don't you get a life of you're own you twat instead if living in the shadow of morrissey

Does this reflects weak consumer protection laws in Poland? Even if that's true, it's still highly damaging to the Live Nation brand. Perhaps they'll explain a bit more about where the money's gone and why they think this derisory refund is a satisfactory offer.

Have they approached Morrissey for a refund of his performance fee as a gesture of goodwill to Polish fans?

best
BB

Hahahaha!!!Oh let them try and sue LiveNation,I really do hope they will try and lose a lot of money.It would be great-Hehe!!Polish fans??Really??Admins and almost all active members of this so-called facebook group are English:Andrew Eddles,Terry Deal,Alex Webber,Michael Limon, Nat Charles or something.Hardly Polish surnames. Some English idiot ruined the show in Warsaw and now again they try to do some idiotic stuff.
Quote: "hi there were 6 or 7 friends at the concert and I have invited them to join us. I did email gazeta wyborcza yesterday (warsaw edition) but haven't heard anything from them yet. The helpful guy at Live nation on the phone yesterday knew that they were going to get a lot of hate about this and said they a) had consulted their lawyers and b) that they had 14 days to send the letters out... so i assume they will be in our post boxes next week. ~we need to get the newspapers involved.
Andrew Eddles
alex webber will post a link to here on his "Warsaw ...."
blah blah etc.-Its not written in Polish obviously.Looks like this English guy tries to organize all this stuff,newspapers etc.I really do hope they will try to sue LiveNation and lose a lot of money.Idiots!!!

Last edited:

O i tak przy okazji pisz po polsku jesli jestes Polakiem glupi gnojku.Czy tez jestes Anglikiem udajacym Polaka?Mam nadzieje że gówno dostaniecie glupie debile.Żenada!Ja ci zapłacę te brakujące 75zl żebyś spierdalał i nie robił siary ty głupi wieśniaku.

Last edited:

Moz absconded with his cut of the funds the minute the show was over, good luck trying to squeeze one miserable pound from him. the fans take it in the caboose once again.
ps were all the fans in Warsaw british?

O i tak przy okazji pisz po polsku jak jestes Polakiem glupi gnojku.Czy tez jestes Anglikiem udajacym Polaka?Mam nadzieje że gówno dostaniecie glupie debile.Żenada!Ja ci zapłacę te brakujące 75zl żebyś spierdalał i nie robił siary ty głupi wieśniaku.

asdfghklpoiustvcx!! chvrtesteqolkcxha? ddxvbc. ophgcvb.

Hahahaha!!!Oh let them try and sue LiveNation,I really do hope they will try and lose a lot of money.It would be great-Hehe!!Polish fans??Really??Admins and almost all active members of this so-called facebook group are English:Andrew Eddles,Terry Deal,Alex Webber,Michael Limon, Nat Charles or something.Hardly Polish surnames. Some English idiot ruined the show in Warsaw and now again they try to do some idiotic stuff.
Quote: "hi there were 6 or 7 friends at the concert and I have invited them to join us. I did email gazeta wyborcza yesterday (warsaw edition) but haven't heard anything from them yet. The helpful guy at Live nation on the phone yesterday knew that they were going to get a lot of hate about this and said they a) had consulted their lawyers and b) that they had 14 days to send the letters out... so i assume they will be in our post boxes next week. ~we need to get the newspapers involved.
Andrew Eddles
alex webber will post a link to here on his "Warsaw ...."
blah blah etc.-Its not written in Polish obviously.Looks like this English guy tries to organize all this stuff,newspapers etc.I really do hope they will try to sue LiveNation and lose a lot of money.Idiots!!!

The English idiot who ruined the show in Warsaw was Morrissey.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

O i tak przy okazji pisz po polsku jesli jestes Polakiem glupi gnojku.Czy tez jestes Anglikiem udajacym Polaka?Mam nadzieje że gówno dostaniecie glupie debile.Żenada!Ja ci zapłacę te brakujące 75zl żebyś spierdalał i nie robił siary ty głupi wieśniaku.

"O and by the way if you write in Polish Pole're stupid Englishman gnojku.Czy maybe you're pretending to be a Pole? I hope you get stupid shit debile.Żenada! I'll pay these missing 75zł you f*** off and do not you stupid peasant colostrum."

Charming! You wouldn't get away with this on AYNIM, would you. What an unpleasant person you are when roused. Is it hormonal?

best
BB

Hahahahahaha. Stop it, please! You're killing me. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Our terminally ill highwayman would do well to add a cover of stand and deliver by Adam and the ants to the set list.
f*** Morrissey forever (psst ! Don't bother wasting your time and hard earned money on the bloke in the first place.) Youved been mugged and he don't give a toss, he sung the minimum amount of songs he had to, as stated in the small print !
Welcome to old age Tosserrey's world.
Goodnight and thankyou.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I also attended the Warsaw Gig

The very fact that Live Nation offered Warsaw ticket holders free entry (worth?) to the Krakow concert, is by definition an admission of guilt.
Why did they do this, if contractually they were not obliged to?

If they were prepared to offer a full alternative concert foc, why such a subsequent derisory offer
Is it because they expected such low numbers to travel to Krakow.

Does someone have a copy of The Terms and Conditions in English?
I will be robustly pursuing this injustice

Live Nation need to be made acutely aware of Brand Damage

By the Way
The reason so few Polish people are complaining.
This is in my opinion, is due to their very nature, to bow down to authority irrespective of the injustice.
We don't do this in England

Peter R

Ochota and Mottram

Charming. :rolleyes:

The very fact that Live Nation offered Warsaw ticket holders free entry (worth?) to the Krakow concert, is by definition an admission of guilt.

If they were prepared to offer a full alternative concert foc, why such a subsequent derisory offer

By the Way
This is in my opinion, is due to their very nature, to bow down to authority irrespective of the injustice.

Peter R

Ochota and Mottram
General Terms and Conditions 1. General Provisions
1.1. These General Terms and Conditions ("GTCs") comprise general terms of participation in an event organized by Live Nation Sp. z o.o. ("Organizer") and constitute a part of the agreement between the Organizer and the event participant.
2. Scope of Organizer's obligations, cancellation and rescheduling of event
2.1. The Organizer is obliged to ensure that the participant has a valid ticket allowing entry and participation in the event specified on the ticket. The Organizer is also obliged to provide organizational backup for the event and to ensure that the event is undisturbed.
2.2. The Organizer is authorized to cancel the event without previous notice for reasons that are out of the Organizer's responsibility. In such case the ticket holder shall have the rights provided by the relevant provisions of law.
2.3. The Organizer has the right to reschedule the date, place and change the program of event for important reasons, i.e. national mourning, unfavourable weather conditions that make it impossible to run the event, illness, indisposition or another objective reason concerning the artist that is out of the responsibility of the Organizer and that makes it impossible for the artist to perform and cases where rescheduling is necessary to ensure security, health or life of people or property or necessary to ensure undisturbed and comfortable participation in the event. In such circumstances, in case of rescheduling of date, place (with the exception of change of place within the same locality) or change of the supporting artist, the ticket holder shall have the right to return the ticket before the event in return of the amount specified on the ticket.
2.4. Where a ticket holder has the right to return the ticket in return of the amount specified on the ticket, the ticket holder should request the return of monies in the place of ticket purchase, with no undue delay after receiving information on the event cancellation and in case of rescheduling of date, place or change of program of the event under section 2.3. above, before the event has commenced. In each case the refund will be made if the request for ticket refund is made within six months from the initial date of event.
3. Security of event
3.1. The Organizer reserves the following rights:
(a) To refuse a ticket holder entry to event for security reasons.
(b) To request, for security reasons, that the ticket holder leaves the event and to take adequate steps that the request is obeyed. This is applies in particular where the participant disturbs public order, behaves aggressively or infringes the GTCs.
(c) To refuse entry to event to those ticket holders that are armed or wear metal-ended shoes or bring any other dangerous objects.
(d) For security reasons, to change participant's sitting/standing place to another one. The ticket holder shall be reimbursed the ticket cost difference. The ticket holder shall also have the right to give up participation in the event in return of either the whole or part of the ticket amount.
3.2. It is forbidden to bring and use cameras, camcorders, tablets, laptops or any other audio- video recording devices at an event. The Organizer offers a deposit location for such devices at the cost of PLN 50.
3.3. It is forbidden to bring and use laser indicator, alcoholic beverages and intoxicants at the event.
4. Miscellaneous
4.1. Participant may be exposed to strong sound that can cause hearing damage.
4.2. Official programs and gadgets can only be purchased at the event.
4.3. The purchased ticket is to be regarded as Organizer's individual consent to enter the concert which may be withdrawn at any time for security reasons. This authorizes only to entire or partial reimbursement of amount printed on the ticket, depending whether the consent has been withdrawn before or during the concert.
4.4. The ticket cannot be used for any advertising or promotion (including contests and lotteries) or for any other trading purposes.
4.5. Resale or attempt to resell the ticket for a higher amount than the amount printed on the ticket or use for unauthorized promotion annuls the ticket without return of any monies paid upon the ticket purchase.
4.6. The ticket is only valid with a control coupon and authorizes for a single entry to event.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Joan,

You seem like a rational, charming, well-balanced, compassionate young lady. Considering your obvious limitations i thought you got your points across quite succinctly..well done. I'm sure you'll make somebody a lovely ex-wife one of these days

By the Way

Peter R

Ochota and Mottram

I'm no lawyer but a few things immediately stand out:

2.1 The Organizer is also obliged to provide.... and ensure that the event is UNDISTURBED.

2.2. The Organizer is authorized to cancel the event without previous notice for reasons that are OUT OF THE ORGANIZER'S RESPONSIBILITY. In such case the ticket holder shall have the rights provided by the relevant provisions of law.

2.3. The Organizer has the right to reschedule the date, place and change the program of event for important reasons, i.e. INDISPOSITION or another objective reason concerning the artist that is out of the responsibility of the Organizer and that makes it impossible for the artist to perform

By the Way

Peter R

Ochota and Mottram

I'm no lawyer but a few things immediately stand out:

2.1 The Organizer is also obliged to provide.... and ensure that the event is UNDISTURBED.

2.2. The Organizer is authorized to cancel the event without previous notice for reasons that are OUT OF THE ORGANIZER'S RESPONSIBILITY. In such case the ticket holder shall have the rights provided by the relevant provisions of law.

2.3. The Organizer has the right to reschedule the date, place and change the program of event for important reasons, i.e. INDISPOSITION or another objective reason concerning the artist that is out of the responsibility of the Organizer and that makes it impossible for the artist to perform

By the Way

Peter R

Ochota and Mottram

Additionally, i don't know if this holds any legal water but the day before the Warsaw show i received (and presumably so did everybody else who purchased tickets from Live Nation) the following info via email regarding the performance times, 7.30-9 (English translation below the Polish):

From the ticket agency, sent via email:

Dzień dobry.

Poniżej przedstawiamy Państwu rozpiskę godzinową na oba koncerty Morrisseya:

19 listopada KLUB STODOŁA Warszawa
21 listopada TEATR ŁAŹNIA NOWA Kraków

18:00 otwarcie bram
19:00 – pre show film / filmowy wstęp do koncertu
19:30 – 21:00 Morrissey

--
Pozdrawiamy,
Zespół TicketClub

In translation: