Article: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him -

Re: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him

Jesus Morrissey rap music stopped being a "danger to society" for american politicians ages ago. It just another simpel entertainment for now, like Taylor Swift. Besides that it was and average, nothing new interview but sweet nevertheless. I Love the man, but i can't help to think that he sometimes comes out sounding A bit one track minded and dare i say it......... :( stupi..............

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Morrissey is absolutely clueless when it comes to American politics. 2. Morrissey is absolutely clueless with his "take" on rap and black artists in the US. But I love seeing his participation in new interviews!

Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

1. Morrissey is absolutely clueless when it comes to American politics. 2. Morrissey is absolutely clueless with his "take" on rap and black artists in the US. But I love seeing his participation in new interviews!

And again someone who makes a statement but doesn't explain "why". Therefore the statement is pointless.

Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

moz, dont be ridiculous, you cant be dead and come back to life unless you have a jesus complex. and please stay away from the racial talk, lest we bring up your racist remarks over the years. for heavens sake, when you have you even talked to an africa american? what do you know about obama being white or black. what a cad. ' i was dead for 9 minutes, what a c*** like anyone is going to believe such a load of bollocks.

" or his continued involvement in political and social activism"

If typing random emails, writing and singing songs, and showing a video at a concert is considered "involvement", then this definition makes perfect sense "Involvement is the act of participating in something. Even if you do nothing but drive the getaway car, you will be held to account for your involvement in a crime." Funny to consider Morrissey as the getaway driver of Veganism.

And again someone who makes a statement but doesn't explain "why". Therefore the statement is pointless.

this a bajillion times over.

1. Morrissey is absolutely clueless when it comes to American politics.
2. Morrissey is absolutely clueless with his "take" on rap and black artists in the US. But I love seeing his participation in new interviews!

1. You don't have to be living in Ferguson, or even in this country, to recognize that the epidemic of police killings targeting black males is a horrific state of affairs. Police are the same everywhere.

2. All he said about rap is that it's uninspiring. Hard to argue with that. We're pretty far from the days of the subversiveness of N.W.A... Where's our modern day "f*** tha Police"?

Instead we get this:

An ego-maniacal, Kardashian-marrying retard lethargically and arhythmically drooling all over a beat for 4 minutes. And this is the top rapper in the world.

1. You don't have to be living in Ferguson, or even in this country, to recognize that the epidemic of police killings targeting black males is a horrific state of affairs. Police are the same everywhere.

2. All he said about rap is that it's uninspiring. Hard to argue with that. We're pretty far from the days of the subversiveness of N.W.A... Where's our modern day "f*** tha Police"?

Instead we get this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAtAM7vtgc . An ego-maniacal, Kardashian-marrying retard lethargically and arhythmically drooling all over a beat for 4 minutes. And this is the top rapper in the world.

Another example of recent, unnecessary police violence:

This could be the intensely painful earache talking, but if Morrissey did more than google his own name he'd know that Iggy Azalea is making headlines for all her cancel drama. Also Margaret thatcher news is OLD. Move the f*** on and stop referencing her, nobody gives a shit.

And stop throwing Barry under the bus FFS. Jesus.

/endrant

I love you babes.

He is sf boring and annoying now :/

1. You don't have to be living in this country, or even in Ferguson, to recognize that the epidemic of police killings targeting black males is a horrific state of affairs. Police are the same everywhere.

Agree completely. Furthermore his remarks about Obama and the black community aren't so far-fetched. Many black people in the US are bitterly dissapointed by Obama. On the one hand because of the way in which he dealt with the police assaults and how he never seems to adress racial issues as if they would not exist today but mainly because they, generally, feel let down as a community. So, in essence, they say the same as Moz. But he get ridiculed for it? That makes no sense to me, at all. Would anybody have the nerve to tell one of these black people that they talk shit. I don't think so.

You start to do the same by saying that the things you don't agree with are "shit". They are not. They are just another opinion. With the same logic and from Moz' point of view he has to call your opinions "shit" as well. But they are not. They are just ... You get the idea.

Yes but they make the same point over and over. Even when the topic at hand has nothing to do with the point they want to push. They find a way to bring it up because they're obsessed. People come here for Morrissey news, if you don't want Morrissey news or it makes you angry just have some self control.

Come on Bummie and Benny, where are you...? Let's have an eminently predictable response from one of you, even if it's just a crude rewording of something you've posted a million times before...

Blimey I didn't know Delia came on here ! " Let's be having you ! Come on ! We need an extra man on here ! Where are you ? "
Oh De that was classic, loved it.
Anyway I'm here now not sure about Brummie I think he may be rehearsing in Denmark I'm sure he'll keep us up to speed as and when. ( you missed the R out of his name by the way ).
I shall read Silly Steven's interview and report back with my findings later.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Here's the thing. Keep in mind I am receiving the same advice I'm giving, to move on. I sense however you are caught in a trap of repeating a script because it's safe.

Barack Obama as Commander in Chief is obligated to KEEP THE PEACE. You can't call him out for not "acting like a black man" without one, looking racist and two, looking oblivious to the fact that is not his job. Your Margaret Thatcher comments in conjunction with talk of Hillary Clinton allude to your insinuation "she will screw it up like the other lady in charge." Why the f*** even bring her up? Move forward. Be positive. I know you are long-suffering and that is your voice but there is MUCH to look forward to is you resist repeating history of sounding like a dictating, judgmental authoritarian dick in these interviews. I know you aren't a dick, I just don't understand why the this interview is repeating a stupid observation that wasn't well-recieved the first time. And I have an appreciation for the squeaky wheel getting the grease, but Barack is doing more good to SET UP amazing change than any other roadblock idea of convincing people not to vote.

People need to vote. Anarchy is NOT the answer. I'm not saying YOU have to vote but you can't just sit back in your posh place in life and tell people their vote doesn't count because it does. You are literally playing into the 1%'s grand scheme of making the people powerless to lead by subliminally telling them they have no say, they do.

Just be careful. A sly journo is going to spin this "black man" insight as racist. I'm working on that NOT happening today but don't f***ing go there anymore. Color. Does. Not. Matter.

Blimey I didn't know Delia came on here ! " Let's be having you ! Come on ! We need an extra man on here ! Where are you ? "
Oh De that was classic, loved it.
Anyway I'm here now not sure about Brummie I think he may be rehearsing in Denmark I'm sure he'll keep us up to speed as and when. ( you missed the R out of his name by the way ).
I shall read Silly Steven's interview and report back with my findings later.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

A nation waits on tenterhooks for your incisive commentary. Don't you have anything better to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Morrissey should have called Obama a coconut for maximum press exposure

Here's the thing. Keep in mind I am receiving the same advice I'm giving, to move on. I sense however you are caught in a trap of repeating a script because it's safe.

Barack Obama as Commander in Chief is obligated to KEEP THE PEACE. You can't call him out for not "acting like a black man" without one, looking racist and two, looking oblivious to the fact that is not his job. Your Margaret Thatcher comments in conjunction with talk of Hillary Clinton allude to your insinuation "she will screw it up like the other lady in charge." Why the f*** even bring her up? Move forward. Be positive. I know you are long-suffering and that is your voice but there is MUCH to look forward to is you resist repeating history of sounding like a dictating, judgmental authoritarian dick in these interviews. I know you aren't a dick, I just don't understand why the this interview is repeating a stupid observation that wasn't well-recieved the first time. And I have an appreciation for the squeaky wheel getting the grease, but Barack is doing more good to SET UP amazing change than any other roadblock idea of convincing people not to vote.

People need to vote. Anarchy is NOT the answer. I'm not saying YOU have to vote but you can't just sit back in your posh place in life and tell people their vote doesn't count because it does. You are literally playing into the 1%'s grand scheme of making the people powerless to lead by subliminally telling them they have no say, they do.

Classic case of reading much more into some given answers then there actually is. Voting wasn't discussed at all. And just because some politician is "doing more good than any other", that doesn't mean that he cannot be criticized for anything bad he does.

moz dont be a twat, we still remember when you sang to the skin heads. moz speaking out on race relations is no different that hearing the kkk.
the previous poster is correct, how can you be dead for 9 minutes, outside of the blue rose society nobody is going to believe that.
come to think of it, blue rose society has been dead for 9 minutes LOL

How are you going to rally against "the 1%'s grand scheme of making the people powerless" when both candidates were bought and sold by the 1%? They bet on both horses every election. People need to vote if their vote matters and counts. For the vast majority of the (world) population, this is not the case.

You're a good fit to be a political propagandist. "Move Forward" is the kind of shit a politician spews out when he doesn't want voters remembering all the heinous shit he or she has done.

Color. Does. Not. Matter.

Well, I hate to disappoint you but in SOME CASES It. Does. Matter. Especially when the bulk of the black community voted you into your second term as President and therefore have some expectations of you. Maybe it was wrong of the voters to solely elect their president because he belongs to their own community and maybe it was naive to believe that this would lead to some benefits for you but it is like it is. These people exist and they are disappointed. There's no way ignoring them. If I was gay and would vote a gay candidate into office, then I certainly would not expect him to shit on gay rights regardless of how many other social communities exist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom