Article: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him -

Re: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him

Jesus Morrissey rap music stopped being a "danger to society" for american politicians ages ago. It just another simpel entertainment for now, like Taylor Swift. Besides that it was and average, nothing new interview but sweet nevertheless. I Love the man, but i can't help to think that he sometimes comes out sounding A bit one track minded and dare i say it......... :( stupi..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

1. You don't have to be living in Ferguson, or even in this country, to recognize that the epidemic of police killings targeting black males is a horrific state of affairs. Police are the same everywhere.

2. All he said about rap is that it's uninspiring. Hard to argue with that. We're pretty far from the days of the subversiveness of N.W.A... Where's our modern day "f*** tha Police"?

Instead we get this:

An ego-maniacal, Kardashian-marrying retard lethargically and arhythmically drooling all over a beat for 4 minutes. And this is the top rapper in the world.

Dear Mrs. Torgo, I have good news for you, since you only seem to follow and then believe news headlines that bolster your political views: The cop in Ferguson was found to have been in NO FAULT in his handling of Michael Brown! After countless eye-witness statements, a thorough grand jury process that was Hell-bent on bringing charges, and resources from the Federal Department of Justice out of Washington D.C., the jury said there was NO EVIDENCE that the policeman did something wrong. Yet... YOU PERSONALLY KNOW that police are TARGETING black males to kill in the United States????

And Morrissey's chicken-shit nuance of trying to both bash rap/hip-hop but also praise the people delivering the hate-filled messages was as weak as Morrissey is on ALL THINGS politics. Except for the vegetarian thing. On that point he's dead-on.

Morrissey is NOT an educated person on politics beyond the headlines and does it go against the grain...I.E., does it shake up the establishment.

Intelligent people keep emotion out of things and make informed decisions based on merit.

Cheers...

dewdrop

Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

Morrissey is NOT an educated person on politics beyond the headlines
Everytime I read such things I think to myself "But where did all the people who are highly educated in politics leave us?" That's the question. I constantly see people talk about political issues who seem to know EVERYTHING and they discuss topics back and forth ... back and forth ... back and forth ... and three hours later you would think that they came to a conclusion. Guess what, they didn't. They just talked back and forth and let everyone know that they have such a great knowledge.

moz is now an expert on black culture despite being the whitest artist ever. squeeze his head if you want to hear bollocks folks.
he has a never ending supply of it. dead for nine minutes, disappearing cancer. just bollocks 244/7.
This. Morrissey is a scumbag.

Slight disagreement in that when I was a teen Moving Pictures was all the rage. At least on the east coast of the US. Everyone wearing those three quarter length sleeved t-shirts. They are kind of like the Canadian version of U2 ;-) Also the video for Subdivisions was on constant rotation on MTV. Being a Morrissey fan is like dating a beautiful woman. Sometimes unreliable, expensive, and distant, but when she is with you...everything is OK!

The only problem is the beautiful woman is celibate.

This. Morrissey is a scumbag.

This is the most idiotic comment ever.

So you have to be black to comment on police violence towards black people?

Someone kindly told me that Mozzer wasted 8 of 9 lives. :( He also died for 9 minutes. :( Mozzer, stick around!

Mozzer is so right that people make a bigger deal of a cancelled Moz concert over one that happens. I've never been inconvenienced by a cancelled concert. If you travel to a far away land to see him even when you know he's playing in your backyard, well, it's your own fault. The Mozzer plays by your house, but it isn't enough. You want more.

Mozzer thinks Obama sings 'I wear tan on the outside cos' tan is how I feel on the inside'.

The reason Morrissey came back to life after 9 minutes was that Satan rejected his soul.

Brummie where do you think 'VegAnarchy In The UK' will chart? Number 347 like a bullet.

You are confusing commercial success with cultural impact. You are also supposing that a commercial release of that song, or any other song, is part of the blueprint. It isnt. Morrissey may have wasted his life as a Corpsetarian Crank Fraud but The Ghost Of BrummieBoy has Lived The Dream. The only surprise ǵoing forward is that he-she-they-it are here in Reykjavik at the swimming pool studio and designing a stage show at Harpa. It may still be the case that its all Posthumous, that all these incredible recordings and stage rehearsals will only be released after death, but its looking increasingly hopeful that The Artist Formerly Known As BrummieBoy will indeed allow his image-name-life to be used as the Head Of Publicity - PR for The Project. He mainly listens to Nick Drake and plays guitar in a similar style. There are thousands of songs so its impossible to know what will actually make The Cut and what ends up on the cutting room floor. #VegAnarchyInTheUK will deffo be released if we cant stop the return of fox-hunting and end the badger kill-cull-kult but its all moving fast and new songs are materialising by the hour. Yesterday we were on The Golden Circle tour and BB turned into a flock of birds and soared above Gullfoss. When that stopped he started singing a new song in the tectonic plate rift that separates Europe and North America. We tried to film it but that was vetoed. Today we recreate that as part of the stage set at Harpa. Itś all good but its not a commercial project, its a high end Art Installation. We do NOT want the masses to become aware of it. 5% of the human race can change the world. If you knew your Public Enemy, Malcolm X and Margaret Mead, youd know that.

FOLLOW YOUR BLISS!

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
on an island, no man is an island, etc.

You are confusing commercial success with cultural impact. You are also supposing that a commercial release of that song, or any other song, is part of the blueprint. It isnt. Morrissey may have wasted his life as a Corpsetarian Crank Fraud but The Ghost Of BrummieBoy has Lived The Dream. The only surprise ǵoing forward is that he-she-they-it are here in Reykjavik at the swimming pool studio and designing a stage show at Harpa. It may still be the case that its all Posthumous, that all these incredible recordings and stage rehearsals will only be released after death, but its looking increasingly hopeful that The Artist Formerly Known As BrummieBoy will indeed allow his image-name-life to be used as the Head Of Publicity - PR for The Project. He mainly listens to Nick Drake and plays guitar in a similar style. There are thousands of songs so its impossible to know what will actually make The Cut and what ends up on the cutting room floor. #VegAnarchyInTheUK will deffo be released if we cant stop the return of fox-hunting and end the badger kill-cull-kult but its all moving fast and new songs are materialising by the hour. Yesterday we were on The Golden Circle tour and BB turned into a flock of birds and soared above Gullfoss. When that stopped he started singing a new song in the tectonic plate rift that separates Europe and North America. We tried to film it but that was vetoed. Today we recreate that as part of the stage set at Harpa. Itś all good but its not a commercial project, its a high end Art Installation. We do NOT want the masses to become aware of it. 5% of the human race can change the world. If you knew your Public Enemy, Malcolm X and Margaret Mead, youd know that.

FOLLOW YOUR BLISS!

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
on an island, no man is an island, etc.

What a load of bollocks.

"Ricky Gervais is concerned about the Chinese eating dogs. Here's a quote from 2014 from Gervais:

"If I do eat meat, it’s got to be ethical. I want to know that it lived a great life before it was killed humanely. Then it needs to be disguised—I have to think it’s tofu. If I see a bit of blood or a vein—just, no...I’ve probably had—let’s see—two different types of cheese today. I had a little mid-morning snack of cheddar on toast and then a little cheese snack later on."Meat and dairy is okay for Gervais; not okay for the Chinese. How about going vegan, Ricky, and stopping the hypocrisy, racism, xenophobia, and ethnocentrism--and speciesism? There is no difference between the Chinese eating dogs and Western people eating cows, pigs, chicken, fish, dairy, eggs, etc."

Gary Francione 12 June 2015

Fcuk Gervais
Fcuk Morrissey-The Cheese Eating Surrender Manc Myth Merchant who is guilty of all that Francione charges Gervais with, but his hypocrisy is even more egregious. He thinks "white people" are responsible for screwing up this planet, when itś every single vile human being who acts as a Nazi towards animals. Morrissey, like Gervais, is such a Nazi.

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy
Icelead 12 June 2015

"Ricky Gervais is concerned about the Chinese eating dogs. Here's a quote from 2014 from Gervais:

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy
Icelead 12 June 2015

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jun/12/dont-be-fooled-by-know-all-oliver-burkeman < they're obviously unaware of Bummie's drivel on here.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/10/best-worst-email-etiquette-vulgar-lazy

I'm guessing Bummie hasn't read these since he's probably too busy writing his articles about Morrissey for the national press and major music publications. Because, as he knows, if he wants to keep maintaining that "Morrissey needs to be challenged" and that he, Bummie, is the one to do it, then in order to be taken seriously he needs to be presenting that "challenge" on a major platform, not in a little backwater of the internet. If Bummie is content to reserve his "challenges" for the So_Low forum where no one takes him seriously, then his claim to be pressenting a serious challenge is a complete sham.

Morrissey may have wasted his life as a Corpsetarian Crank Fraud

- whereas Bummie just wastes his life trolling an internet site with the exact same drivel, day after day... Another classic lack of self-awareness from Bummie, hypocritically accusing others of wasting their lives while he taps his keyboard for hours and hours to absolutely no effect.

Ricky Gervais is concerned about the Chinese eating dogs.

Whereas if Morrissey expressed similar concerns, twats like Bummie and Benny would immediately label him racist for singling out the Chinese and would be fawningly enquiring as to whether or not DavidT's feelings had been hurt...

Morrissey, like Gervais, is such a Nazi.

Whereas Bummie "I Am The Vegan Police And Only MY Way Is Correct" Boy is nothing like a Nazi, of course...

Must try harder, Bummie. Every single time you post on here, it's a tsunami of repugnant hypocrisy and bullshit. I hope your Editor(s) will do their level best to introduce a little more self-awareness into the pieces "challenging" Morrissey you are writing for them. How are those articles coming along, by the way? I'm dying to see what a real, professional, intellectually rigorous and well-written "challenge" to Morrissey looks like. I mean, when you say you need to "challenge" Morrissey, you obviously mean that you intend to do something really important and high profile, right? You don't mean that you simply intend to keep trolling So_Low, do you...? Because that wouldn't be presenting any kind of challenge at all since everyone here thinks you're an arsehole and most of the registered members have you on Ignore. So how would posting here constitute a credible "challenge"?

Dear Anonymous IP hash: cacfcda871

We have no idea if you are The Best Troll On The Payroll submitting your iterative whinges from the HQ of Morrissey Inc or just another disgruntled 'fan' stumbling around in the wreckage of the epicFAIL! 33 year Civil Service length Career that is Morrissey The Corpsetarain Crank-Fraud's absurd legacy. And we couldn't care less which it is. You insist on posting this inane babble periodically yet we have replied to your nonsense on several occasions explaining we do not care about the Media, especially not fools like The Grauniad and such corporate whores. Anyone who is interested in exploring our response to your drivel can consult the comment history of 'BrummieBoy´. We will not be wasting an iota of energy on discussing this loon Morrissey when we go public as to do so would be to give a mentally ill charlatan attention which he craves and which would only make his insanity worse. Morrissey can fcuk off to hell with his Kerrygold cheese dildo stuck up his fundament. We are typing this in the elegant surrounds of the þhingolt hotel whilst regaining our body thermostat equilbrium after an hour in the spa facilities. Earlier we were with some Vikings watching Iceland vs Czech Rep and the celebrations will go on all night.

We will NOT be discussing this eejit Morrissey. We will be focussing on a positive healing planetary revolution which is the Gospel which has been sent to this space-time continuum via BB-s little dog-canine companion. This creature has saved this planet. There is no time or inclination to discuss the forlorn fool Morrissey who has wasted his life and his last chance of redemption. He was given the option of Boot Camp in the Garden Of Vegan but his latest insubordination in trying to appropriate Veganism as part of his Corpsetarian ideology is his own metaphorical act of putting the noose around his neck and opening the trap door. Goodbye Morrissey, you will not be missed or remebered other than by Herd Culture. You have been exposed as posing as Veganite whilst refusing to face the facts of 33 years of lies, deceit and malicious propaganda all for your personal project of fame. You are the enemy of animals and guilty of far worse crimes of hypocrisy than the Vikings who you lambast with your silly tantrum refusing to play the Harpa. f*** you, bitch. BB is Andy Dufresne, Jean Genet and every gangsta that Morrissey has tossed off to all his life. But he´s now stepped aside here in the land of the midnight sun to allow the canine-lupine-human hybrid consciousness to manifest. It is all going as expected but we allow BB out from his mausoleum tonight to drink and f*** himself into oblivion one last time. We post here to leave a vapour trail, but if it vanishes we don´t care. David Tseng stood up to Morrissey´s bullying and won. If there is a dark side to DavidT we also couldn´t care less. We don´t care about feuds with drummers and bass guitarists though we may invite The Lawnmower Parts into the studio soon....4tehlulz.

f*** you Anonymous
IP hash: cacfcda871

best
The Ghost Of BB aka Andy....Dufresne

in the glitzy luxury of #MomsBasement which is currently a luxury hotel in downtown Reykjavik.
22:51 Friday 12 June 2015 CE

ææææææææææææþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþðððððððððððððæææææææææ æððððððððððððþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ

Dear Anonymous IP hash: cacfcda871

We have no idea if you are The Best Troll On The Payroll submitting your iterative whinges from the HQ of Morrissey Inc or just another disgruntled 'fan' stumbling around in the wreckage of the epicFAIL! 33 year Civil Service length Career that is Morrissey The Corpsetarain Crank-Fraud's absurd legacy. And we couldn't care less which it is. You insist on posting this inane babble periodically yet we have replied to your nonsense on several occasions explaining we do not care about the Media, especially not fools like The Grauniad and such corporate whores. Anyone who is interested in exploring our response to your drivel can consult the comment history of 'BrummieBoy´. We will not be wasting an iota of energy on discussing this loon Morrissey when we go public as to do so would be to give a mentally ill charlatan attention which he craves and which would only make his insanity worse. Morrissey can fcuk off to hell with his Kerrygold cheese dildo stuck up his fundament. We are typing this in the elegant surrounds of the þhingolt hotel whilst regaining our body thermostat equilbrium after an hour in the spa facilities. Earlier we were with some Vikings watching Iceland vs Czech Rep and the celebrations will go on all night.

We will NOT be discussing this eejit Morrissey. We will be focussing on a positive healing planetary revolution which is the Gospel which has been sent to this space-time continuum via BB-s little dog-canine companion. This creature has saved this planet. There is no time or inclination to discuss the forlorn fool Morrissey who has wasted his life and his last chance of redemption. He was given the option of Boot Camp in the Garden Of Vegan but his latest insubordination in trying to appropriate Veganism as part of his Corpsetarian ideology is his own metaphorical act of putting the noose around his neck and opening the trap door. Goodbye Morrissey, you will not be missed or remebered other than by Herd Culture. You have been exposed as posing as Veganite whilst refusing to face the facts of 33 years of lies, deceit and malicious propaganda all for your personal project of fame. You are the enemy of animals and guilty of far worse crimes of hypocrisy than the Vikings who you lambast with your silly tantrum refusing to play the Harpa. f*** you, bitch. BB is Andy Dufresne, Jean Genet and every gangsta that Morrissey has tossed off to all his life. But he´s now stepped aside here in the land of the midnight sun to allow the canine-lupine-human hybrid consciousness to manifest. It is all going as expected but we allow BB out from his mausoleum tonight to drink and f*** himself into oblivion one last time. We post here to leave a vapour trail, but if it vanishes we don´t care. David Tseng stood up to Morrissey´s bullying and won. If there is a dark side to DavidT we also couldn´t care less. We don´t care about feuds with drummers and bass guitarists though we may invite The Lawnmower Parts into the studio soon....4tehlulz.

f*** you Anonymous
IP hash: cacfcda871

best
The Ghost Of BB aka Andy....Dufresne

in the glitzy luxury of #MomsBasement which is currently a luxury hotel in downtown Reykjavik.
22:51 Friday 12 June 2015 CE

ææææææææææææþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþðððððððððððððæææææææææ æððððððððððððþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ

Take your medication and have a wank

No more you poor little fool

Never mind the bollocks, anonymous: Wrap your gums around my plums

best
The Anarchic Anarchist preparing to watch Iceland vs Czech Rep in downtown Reykjavik....it might get LOUD!

Thank you but no. Your puny plums are smothered in dick cheese lava and I'm a cheesist.

Every bleeding post on this forum goes off the rails, every time.... it never fails.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom