Article: Q Magazine

Eurydice

Fred found this while at the bookstore this a.m.

It's by Gerard Way, the lead singer of My Chemical Romance. It's in Q Magazine (the one with the Foo Fighters on the cover).

MorrisseyQMag.jpg

Great song (Boxers). I miss My Chemical Romance, but no bands ever break up for real (except the Smiths of course) so I’m sure they’ll reunite in 2019 for the 15 year anniversary of “Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge”.

Great song (Boxers). I miss My Chemical Romance, but no bands ever break up for real (except the Smiths of course) so I’m sure they’ll reunite in 2019 for the 15 year anniversary of “Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge”.

Kind of feel like listening to them today, but I can't because of my stupid phone. I love "MCR"

Fred, I see you haven't gone into hiding since a certain band was inducted into the Cock & Bull Hall of Fame. I know a safe house in Philly, just in case. Happy Hanukkah to you and yours, my friend.

Fred, I see you haven't gone into hiding since a certain band was inducted into the Cock & Bull Hall of Fame. I know a safe house in Philly, just in case. Happy Hanukkah to you and yours, my friend.

:) Thank you.

I assume you’re talking about my Green Day. I won’t lie...it’s kinda neat that they are but I wish that for their induction they just played stuff off the first two / three records.

- - - Updated - - -

Eurydice - apparently Go Time played with My Chemical Romance in 2001 in Robby Redcheeks basement? That’s what Donny said. I know they played there at some point before having any material but I don’t remember.

:) Thank you.

I assume you’re talking about my Green Day. I won’t lie...it’s kinda neat that they are but I wish that for their induction they just played stuff off the first two / three records.

- - - Updated - - -

Eurydice - apparently Go Time played with My Chemical Romance in 2001 in Robby Redcheeks basement? That’s what Donny said. I know they played there at some point before having any material but I don’t remember.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Last edited by a moderator:
cool thanks for this. i love gerard and his solo album was actually pretty good in a bowie sorta way. i remember getting the first my chemical romance album from eyeball records thinking this is a departure for this label for sure and not expecting it take off the way it did. his graphic novels are also not horrible

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I am the Walrus?

FWIW, pretty sure Donny is wrong and it was another band that played w/ MCR but hey.

- - - Updated - - -

cool thanks for this. i love gerard and his solo album was actually pretty good in a bowie sorta way. i remember getting the first my chemical romance album from eyeball records thinking this is a departure for this label for sure and not expecting it take off the way it did. his graphic novels are also not horrible

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the Walrus?

FWIW, pretty sure Donny is wrong and it was another band that played w/ MCR but hey.

- - - Updated - - -

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is the best.

I'm pretty sure Donny missed your mom's funeral bc he wanted to go hiking with a roller derby chick with big jugs instead.

Back
Top Bottom