Morrissey Central "ASHANTE" (December 6, 2021)

ASHANTE

Img_2021_12_06_10_38_23.jpeg

copyright: theworldwon't listen_official

"Certain People I Know" - Esparza.

HH_mozandthegang.jpg

Original 'copyright' - Hector Hazzard / Rough Trade.
FWD.

Today's clue: "hard sarcasm".
Regards,
FWD.

well i wonder if any of the bicyclists hooked up after that shoot

Very nice.

But who’s the guy photobombing
on the right? the nerve.

1. Ashante
    It’s French word “nice meeting you”, enchanté
    Submitted by anonymous on January 27, 2020
  2. ashante
    It is actually "enchanté"

Meaning:thank you
Ashante as a girl's name is of Ghanaian origin, and the meaning of Ashante is "thank you". Ashante is a variant of the Ghanaian name Ashanti.

That stunning beauty from the EILS video is in the back. I was in love with her when that video came out! And I still am!

Nice. I like it. However I suspect Moz would run (cycle!) a mile if that cigarette is/gets lit. I remember his expression when someone tossed him an unlit cigarette on stage during Our Frank '91 Dublin.

Whatever happened to the good looking girl on the bike who was also in the Everyday Is Like Sunday video? I'd love to know. (But not as much as I'd love to know what happened to the girl from the Cure Charlotte Sometimes video.

Whatever happened to the good looking girl on the bike who was also in the Everyday Is Like Sunday video? I'd love to know. (But not as much as I'd love to know what happened to the girl from the Cure Charlotte Sometimes video.
Lucette Henderson has remained quite private.
I believe they were last seen around Manchester, but several decades later - hasn't re-emerged visibly anywhere.
Regards,
FWD.

Because I should have had children, not all women like to raise children!!! Nooo! A mi NAH !!!!

Good photo he and the people who admire !!.Moz so tender. How I love my singer!!! God how long do I have to wait to hear a Bonfire Mozuchuchi song

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom