Asunción, Paraguay concert (Dec. 5) cancelled due to food poisioning - @ABCEspectaculos

English translation:

The #Morrissey concert @officialmoz in Paraguay is finally cancelled. Here, the statement released by the producer of the show:

IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE SHOW
MORRISSEY PLANNED FOR THIS EVENING IN THE
CONVENTION CENTER OF CONMEBOL,
CANCELLED DUE TO A
ESSENTIAL MEMBER OF THE BAND HAS
CONTRACTED A FOOD POISONING.
WE WILL TRY TO FIND A NEW DATE
TO MORRISSEY AGAIN WITH ALL
HIS FANS IN PARAGUAY.
REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE
FROM THURSDAY 6 TO 18 DECEMBER
IN OFFICES G5PRO THE RIDE
CARMELITES, FROM 9:00 TO 17:00 HOURS.
WAITING FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY
AND THE CONCERT IN BUENOS AIRES
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7 AT DIRECTV SAND
IS PROGRESSING ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE.

45209_paraguay_cancelled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seem to recall they got food poisoning last time they were way down South America. If it's brown, don't drink it down!

food poisoning is no laughing matter. :ha-no:very wise to rest and recuperate fully before proceeding on. :sleeping: get well. you are in our prayers. :praying:

:hibiscus::sunflower:

Isn't it weird how lack of sales causes illness, time after time after time? Is there anyone who still falls for this?

Last edited:
food poisoning is no laughing matter. :ha-no:very wise to rest and recuperate fully before proceeding on. :sleeping: get well. you are in our prayers. :praying:

:hibiscus::sunflower:
Two things here. Prayers don't work, and secondly, if they did, they wouldn't force more people to buy more tickets to stop cases of food poisoning occurring.

I reckon any sightings at LAX yet? Last time he got "food poisoning" in some town in Mexico called Puuurru he was back in bed in Malibu in 4 hours mate inn nn n din't inn n n it.

Better to go from Brazil straight to Argentina anyway! Looking forward to the Buenos Aires-gig!

Monetzumas revenge, is it possible to travel in South America without the pain in the arse. How was it last time you were in South America skinny?

Surely this isn't the return of the terrible scrapey cancer?

Get the doctor! Tell him to bring a scraper

Two things here. Prayers don't work, and secondly, if they did, they wouldn't force more people to buy more tickets to stop cases of food poisoning occurring.

i prayed that you would respond to my post and you did. :praying: so i guess that prayers do work. :tiphat:

Of course I'm ill. But I don't say I am to lie about poor ticket sales, you dim sap.

I’ve just arrived back from South America this morning and all the crowds were full, so once again, you’re full of crap. Just leg it, thicko.

I believe it was indeed for poor ticket sales, the gig was no publicized at all.
I feel sorry for those who traveled from Colombia or Ecuador (you must know it's not wise to travel for a Morrissey gig tho)
He's super disrespectful to his fans although he's live shows are really good but you better not risk it too much.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom