Atlanta Show - 6/4 - CANCELED

BB37xam.png

https://www.facebook.com/kristeenyoung/posts/738147279564463

Last edited:
Seems like Ticketmaster just seconds ago stopped selling tickets to AC (they still were as of 3-4 minutes ago). Could be a sign that they are about to post the rumored new date.

Boston, while sold out, still lets you look for tickets.

*Edit* Actually, they released several new tickets via Ticketmaster to Boston, if anyone wants to grab them. Not bad seats as far as distance from the stage goes, albeit in the wings.

Last edited:
AC is postponed until June 22nd. It's on Revel Ovation Hall's website and I called them to confirm. Alas!

"Hug and comfort" us? We just want him to @#%*ing show up!

I question anyone who would buy a ticket to see Moz and respond with such venom and hatred after a cancellation.

The truth is, Morrissey has been this way since day one. He's always been entitled, even when he was on the dole.

I know there's a difference between reading about his flakiness at concerts and experiencing it firsthand, but have some perspective, folks. The reason he's still relevant at 55 is because *that bloke doesn't compromise*. He doesn't respond to your needs, he doesn't consider your feelings, he only responds to criticism with greater rage. He follows the flame, and he goes where it leads him. And if he says he's sick, he's sick. And if you hate him for cancelling, he'll be only too happy to hate you back more.

If you'd rather follow artists who are ready to hug and comfort you, go ahead, choose *anybody*. There's plenty who'll bend to your will.

The arrogance of Americans is sickening. Many countries have no Morrissey concerts at all, you have like 30 shows and yet have impudence to moan about one cancelled show. If you weren't that lazy you would be able to see Morrissey many time this year already but no you'd better wait till he plays next door because you are too used to your couch to get up and travel. And seeing how bored you look at his concerts standing in the first rows like mannequins why bother going anyway?

Impudence to moan about ONE canceled shows?! Have you not been paying attention? This isn't about a one-off cancelation but a ridiculous trend that has spanned the man's entire career. And why we should risk blowing our money on traveling expenses and taking time off of work, etc. to travel somewhere and merely cross our fingers that the gig will actually take place at all? It has nothing to do with laziness. For many of this at this point it's simply not worth the gamble.

I grew up listening to the Smith's and have followed Morrissey throughout his solo career..... I find it amazing he has cancelled 4 shows in Atlanta since December 2012. I can't explain the dissapointment of once again having tickets and looking forward to the show only to hear that it is not going to happen. I have given up on Morrissey... My patience has run out. I understand that people get sick so don't tell me that I am cruel and uncaring. 4 times I have been let down and now to have the show cancelled with no rescheduled date it sends a clear message. Hate to say it Morrissey but you have lost a loyal fan.

Impudence to moan about ONE canceled shows?! Have you not been paying attention? This isn't about a one-off cancelation but a ridiculous trend that has spanned the man's entire career. And why we should risk blowing our money on traveling expenses and taking time off of work, etc. to travel somewhere and merely cross our fingers that the gig will actually take place at all? It has nothing to do with laziness. For many of this at this point it's simply not worth the gamble.

I stopped parting with hard earned cash on him a long time ago he's just one big con act.

Now would you not rather be here for a week than filthy Atlanta or Atlantic City?

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/miami/accommodation/

That's just silly.

He spent a week in Durham, NC when he was sick in 2009, and though he said he liked the area, I'm quite certain there were hundreds of other places he'd rather have been. He thanked Whole Foods that night, as well, because without them he said he would have starved to death.

I believe he was genuinely sick, but this time he was lucky to be stuck in a lovely place.

Now would you not rather be here for a week than filthy Atlanta or Atlantic City?

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/miami/accommodation/

What a chump! Well if the pregnant cat who was raised sleeping under the dumpster who is now sleeping in my air-conditioned bedroom who CONSTANTLY wants to talk at night is any metaphorical consolation, his posh surroundings compare little to the sustenance of a genuine heart-to-heart. At 3 in the morning.

That's just silly.

He spent a week in Durham, NC when he was sick in 2009, and though he said he liked the area, I'm quite certain there were hundreds of other places he'd rather have been. He thanked Whole Foods that night, as well, because without them he said he would have starved to death.

I believe he was genuinely sick, but this time he was lucky to be stuck in a lovely place.

Yes, you are probably correct...after I saw that Twitter photo from the hotel it was pretty obvious he was not out relaxing in the sun the whole week..he did look a bit tired and run down.

if we need a refund is it ticketmaster we call?
Ticketmaster is apparently refunding me in a week. I didn't need to request a refund this time since we aren't getting another gig. Last time, I gave up on the third postponement before he finally cancelled outright. So I had to fill the request on ticketmaster to get the refund.

I endured much teasing at work for attempting to see him again. I'll have to suck it up and admit they were right. It is small consolation I did see him in St. Pete this tour. I should have known better than buy ATL tickets.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom