badge news story

A

Anonymous

The news story headline appears to be sliding into Daily Mail territory.
Showing it off?
Hardly.

For Britain? I have not seen any evidence that it is.
And if there is surely that should have been presented in the story.

I have no problem with such threads in the forum but as a statement of fact as news?

Unfortunately, when the group concerned retweet:
20190508_222322.jpg

20190508_222340.jpg

20190508_222302.jpg

It gives the story some credence whether it's their logo or not.
I consider myself reasonably good at searching on the Internet and can only find coloured tridents being used by 'Britain First' (the badge Morrissey is wearing has text around the outer edge too, but nothing discernable).
I won't provide links to anything official regarding this group - people can go seek them out if it's that interesting to them.
It certainly isn't a car company logo (the one being cited is extremely well known and stylised - it doesn't match his badge) a simple trawl of their company logo would confim that to any reasonable mind.
So, perhaps 'For Britain' are hijacking those images for retweets knowing it's not their logo, but unless clearer images are forthcoming, that can't be proven - unless a statement appears on Central etc. Whether the anon posting the OP was aware of the retweets might explain why they are talking 'factually', but again that's something we don't know. If they posted in that knowledge, then their language is understandable.

Regards,
FWD.

Colours tridents are all over ‘For Britain’ website...?

Colours tridents are all over ‘For Britain’ website...?
Their logo is a half red and half blue trident. Morrissey's badge appears to be black with text around the edge and I can't currently find any For Britain logo that matches it identically:
20190508_234357.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom