Baffled Beyond Belief

Does anybody else on here think Morrissey is somewhat of a nasty c***? Or is the small army of people who haunt this website utterly blind in their nauseating servility? Has anybody read his tiresome blog? He whinges, at length, about this very website and even his fans without a scant repercussion. He's a cantankerous geriatric whose three new songs are utter shite, Bieber could do better. Yet the lot of you would fall to your knees if he dropped his pants.

Last edited:
I don't think it is fake at all. Who the f*** would bother being him? It'd be too boring a hobby. He writes the blog, full stop.

I read some of the blog last night, thought it was hilarious :)

Boz persuading Moz to go ahead with the Middlesborough gig because it's all the town had to look forward to
The stone cold, lumpen thing the bods at Middlesbrough Town Hall expected me to dine on was a disgrace quite frankly. I won't lie. I almost cancelled... Thankfully Boz was on hand to comfort me for a while... My selfish tears dried up as I realised how important this night was to the people of Middlesbrough. As Boz said, 'Moz these people have nothing. Even their factories and coalmines no longer work. There's a nineteen year old girl crying and shivering outside in that queue, just hoping for a glimpse of the mesmerising man who saved her life.' It was enough.

Moz surviving on fans having to buy new CDs everytime they move house:
We high artists rely on the poor and crippled. And they rely on us. My fans in council flats have to buy a new set of Mozza CDs every time they swap their council flat and scratch them to f*** in transit. That's real devotion. It's not easy saving up for Mozza CDs on £60 a week, you know. I tell you, if I had to rely on the poncey middle class with their stable homes and neatly stored CDs, I'd be dining out at Subway these days, what with CD sales being what they are...

The idea that Moz would write to Hewlett Packard with an idea for a silent fax machine with no lights so that he wouldn't be woken up when Russle Brand sends him a fax - pure genius.

Dave

Re: For your interest

How could he post an entry denouncing the blog if it was not his? He'd need to know the username and password of whomever possessed it. It's him, who the f*** else writes like that?

eeeeeeeeeek

How could he post an entry denouncing the blog if it was not his? He'd need to know the username and password of whomever possessed it. It's him, who the f*** else writes like that?

:eek:

I thought everyone knew that an obnoxious cheeky git was impersonating Morrissey.

Re: eeeeeeeeeek

I think a vast majority of people on here are much worse.

Does anybody else on here think Morrissey is somewhat of a nasty c***? Or is the small army of people who haunt this website utterly blind in their nauseating servility? Has anybody read his tiresome blog? He whinges, at length, about this very website and even his fans without a scant repercussion. He's a cantankerous geriatric whose three new songs are utter shite, Bieber could do better. Yet the lot of you would fall to your knees if he dropped his pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: For your interest

Jesus...some people are so stupid ANYONE can see this is someone pretending to be Moz. This is why Moz had to get distance from that site- because some people (kittykatkate) are so so thick i

Back
Top Bottom