Balls.IE: "How Robbie Keane Found Out He's Cousins With Morrissey" (August 11, 2020)

how-robbie-keane-found-out-he-s-cousins-with-morrissey.jpg

"It was seven years ago that Robbie Keane discovered he's related to Morrissey, the frontman of The Smiths.

The two are cousins, a fact Keane's mother had forgotten to tell her son.

"You can see the resemblance - he's the image of my uncle," Keane told BT Sport before recounting how found out about his connection with the famous singer.

"I was in L.A. and I was in a shop. You might remember Dougie Freedman who used to play with Crystal Palace.

"One of his friends was in the shop. He said 'Ah, listen, my name is Liam and I'm best friends with Dougie Freedman and I look after Morrissey.

"He said he really wants to meet you. I said, 'Oh, really?' He said, 'Yeah, yeah, he's a cousin of yours'. I said, 'Is he?' I hadn't a clue.

"I rang my mother and asked, 'Am I cousins with Morrissey?' She says 'Yeah, my mother's mother and his mother as sisters'. I said, 'You only took 20-odd years to tell us that Morrissey is our cousin?' She goes, 'Ah, I forgot'.""

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
James Richardson, Football Italia. Channel 4 1990s. Them were the days...

James Richardson, Football Italia. Channel 4 1990s. Them were the days...
gggoooooooooooooooo lazioooooooooo.is that what it said or was it goal lazio.

Always thought it was Goooooaaaaaaaal Laziooooooo cos of the Gazza connection but I'm quite happy to be wrong!

Wasn't it supposed to be Robbie's Mother's paternal side through which the relation is traced? í thought M. had said it was Keane's Grandfather that was the connection. í don't suppose it matters much beyond a certain stew.
Should've asked him what the family thought of "Roy's Keen".

Wasn't it supposed to be Robbie's Mother's paternal side through which the relation is traced? í thought M. had said it was Keane's Grandfather that was the connection. í don't suppose it matters much beyond a certain stew.

Yes.
:)
FWD.

This Keane guy is clearly nuts. He's saying that his great-grandma is Elizabeth Anne Dwyer's sister!

"She says 'Yeah, my mother's mother and his mother as sisters'."

Masoned & Carved

If Keane is correct in what he says, that makes him and Morrissey first cousins twice removed.

I reckon this bring back memories when third cousin from Ireland was playing for the L.A. kickball team and he wanted to try out for the California Son's over 50 L.A. City YMCA basketball league team "The California Sons". The California Son had to cut his own third cousin from Ireland. Dude had no game and it was twat tossey barney how third cousin wanted to be called the "Irish Son". Dude couldn't even dribble, let alone shoot c*** tit chipper curry northern base fek'll waldo range inn nn nnn nn nnn nnn n n n n n it.

steve basket small.jpg

Air Morrissey.jpg

Last edited:
Pure Irish. "Ah Robbie, would you flatten your hair! You look like your cousin".
"Which cousin is that, ma?".
"The one with the jaw. Your man. Morrissey".
"WTF??! You never said!"
"You never asked".
"Where's me Smiths records? Surely he'll autograph them for me. They'll be worth a fortune!".
"They'll be worth nothing cos I threw them into the skip last week. Along with all your Marvel comics. Sure your room was a disgrace. Could barely get the hoover in the door."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom