BBC Radio 2 concert

wow thank you so much! it's better than nothing!

although, i am having trouble extracting skull. don't know why. but oh well :)

Both videos have been downloaded 6 times so far - has anyone else got a problem with Skull?

Dave

Downloaded it but Black Cloud seems to be screwed up. Anyone else have that problem?

It must be Realplayer. I re-downloaded the whole show and extracted just Black Cloud and it still won't play on Real Player. I tried Windows Media Player and it worked fine. Oh well....

Spoke to my nephew whos a comter whizz. He is going to rip the video from the radio 2 site and email the upload link later so a treat for us all

Alan

My deep, deep thanks to all of you who have worked to help out the rest of us in the community. Cheers, all! And bravo!

Spoke to my nephew whos a comter whizz. He is going to rip the video from the radio 2 site and email the upload link later so a treat for us all

Alan

This would be great - would your nephew care to share his secret with us?

Is anyone on Virgin for the tv? You can get iplayer on there I think?? Easier to record it then?

I don't think it's available via iplayer, it's just available as a stream from the radio 2 site - but the technology is the same as iplayer (bloody difficult to copy!!!). If it was iplayer you'd be able to download it in high definition and watch it for up to 30 days, but this will only be available for 7 days. 6 now...

Dave

Is the smithstorrents rip DAB->FLAC? It says "FM" which confuses it for me slightly.

This is the concert only, recorded from DAB radio reduced to a 48mb file
(mp3), for those who cannot download large files.

Address is
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ajnva7

Also the concert only, recorded via digital satellite, Dolby Dig., 320kbps,
122mb file, split into sep. mp3 tracks.

Address is
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5y3h29

I think that covers all mediums it was broadcast on? (Stream,FM,Dab,Satellite)

Thank you for the FM.

Thanks for these.

Do you have the original .mp2 streams from the DAB and dig sat? They were both transmitted in lossy formats, but the downgrading a step to mp3 is a bit redundant and makes it even lossier.

Tags
gonax rules
Back
Top Bottom