Berlin, Germany - Tempodrom (Aug. 16, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jack The Ripper / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / All You Need Is Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / One Of Our Own / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person and Sarcasmos.

• Rückblende in Bildern: Morrissey live in Berlin (12 photos by Nils Witte) - Spex Magazine. Link posted by JoeSellMozza

38974_berlin.jpg

Last edited:
Setlist 12 years ago when Morrissey played the Tower in Philadelphia - compare the songs - not even close

Actually he played three songs off of your 'Those were the Days' list which is more than you'd get at a Bon Jovi concert.

I don't dwell on things I'm missing
I'm just pleased
With the things I've found

As Brummie mentioned previously this is just CrankFraud wizard of Moz gimmickry to try and rescue his career car crash homecoming performance.
"Look at me I've been bandaged up by Dr Jeremy Fine who says I mustn't be a tosser tonight because the lap dancer has returned so make sure to buy tickets for my homecoming performance, the microphone will be my tombstone and all that shit. "
"Last time to see me before I die y'all ! It's up to you" . L O L :rofl:

I hope he has the balls to continue with this set list in Mancfester because he's so wonderful he doesn't need to rely on those Smiths songs anymore.

Spoiler alert :rolleyes: lyric change in Bullshyster
"Ga ga in Malaga ! Lap dancer in Mancfester ! Hooray ! Hooray ! "

Marred arse and the mozzbots stay on the yellow prick road like good little munchkins.

Holy Shit ! Just had a thought :eek: ! You don't suppose these bandages and plasters are a ploy to CANCEL THE HOMECOMING PERFORMANCE do you ? :rolleyes::popcorn::laughing::tiphat:.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

L O L :rofl: The bot has taken the bait.
Book those flights, grab those unsold tix for the homecoming performance.
This is it folks I can feel the soil !
He knows it's over but still he clings.
Oh the loving mouth shut good and proper ! Forever ! ( until next time around :clap: )

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

A bandage? what happened? :fearscream::confused:
Please post some more pics or videos of the show.

The bandage is there since the first concert. I don't know why people just now notice it and worry.

What a discreet band aid.

Not at all meant to be noticed.

Last edited:
A compress? Did they just shoot him in the chest and need to stop the blood flow?

This gets more amusing every day! LOL

It's an example of disability chic. Check out vids for Our Frank and November for a couple of examples of fake plasters of which there are many.

Disability chic? Hmmm...sorry, but that sounds ridiculous.

While it's true he has glamorized cuts and bruises, this is a bit different and in an odd spot. Not to mention there is inflammation underneath and around the bandage.

this site really is finished.whats the point anymore.the moderators are meant to moderate posts.no wonder all the people who used havent been seen in months.

'There is a light that never goes out', 'How soon is Now', 'Bigmouth strikes again', or 'You've got everything now' would be nice Smiths songs to play..

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom