Berlin, Germany - Tempodrom (Aug. 16, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jack The Ripper / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / All You Need Is Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / One Of Our Own / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person and Sarcasmos.

• Rückblende in Bildern: Morrissey live in Berlin (12 photos by Nils Witte) - Spex Magazine. Link posted by JoeSellMozza

38974_berlin.jpg

Last edited:
Summary of the German reviews:

Overall, a lot of praise for his performance and voice.

Most of them mention that the concert would have been better without M's political views as they are like "Stammtischniveau" (how do you translate that? - on the level of the drunken regulars at the pub?).

They all insinuate that this was probably the last chance to see Morrissey. The drama.

Last edited:
I don't know you, but personally, I think you lie. You spend lots of time
trolling here and offending other people. Do I have to count the number of your comments? This
kind of fun probably gets you extremely excited and proud (why?) of yourself. Very, very poor. You only focus here on some controversial Morrissey's comments what in my opinion is not the most important thing about him (but personally, I really GET sense of some his pro-animal comments you mentioned: when a human dies, we say: it is a big tragedy, poor him, shame he/she has died, we do all the ceremonies, pray for them, etc. ; when an animal dies, which also want to live and his life is so obviously the most important thing to that animal, we do not care, we behave like nothing happened, we let to completely desecrate it's body - so yes; when a human dies, it is a tragedy, but when an animal dies it is also a tragedy, because it losts the thing of the same importance to him - that's my opinion). I just want from you not to only concentrate on some controversial Morrissey's comments, especially here - it is a place to discuss impressions after the specific show.

Go f*** yourself.

I spend as much time as I want depending on other commitments or boredom levels. It's none of your business as you have the option to register a screen-name and put me on ignore.

Your comment is beyond silly. You begin by whinging about my comment history, then make a foolish claim that Morrissey has any credibility whatsoever with regard to animal suffering when he spent 33 years of his idiotic public life singing 'Meat Is Murder' with a rancid gut full of Cheese and Milk from his back-stage rider demanding even that Kerrygold cheese be flown to Croatia. Cheese bleeds as much as Meat, in fact there is far more suffering in Dairy than in Beef. For the record, you ignoramus, Morrissey now publicly accepts all of this and claims to have finally adopted a Vegan diet. You may not like it but the fact is I confronted his inauthenticity and forced him to finally address his dark night of the soul. If he was a real man he'd get down on his knees and apologise to me and beg forgiveness: not from me but from all the dairy cows he's led to slaughter for his preposterous cheese addiction over 33 years. Your simplistic acceptance of his animal liberation appropriation just shows you are another ignorant Morrissey cult 'fan' who kisses the arse of the cult leader Morrissey. Morrissey can kiss my BrummieBoy arse. I own that bitch, he's in my prison cell now and can never leave unless I let him, which of course, I do, as I don't fancy riding him. Metaphorically!

As for discussing the show, you do no such thing. You attempt to troll me and fail. So suck my balls.

BB

Go f*** yourself.

I spend as much time as I want depending on other commitments or boredom levels. It's none of your business as you have the option to register a screen-name and put me on ignore.

Your comment is beyond silly. You begin by whinging about my comment history, then make a foolish claim that Morrissey has any credibility whatsoever with regard to animal suffering when he spent 33 years of his idiotic public life singing 'Meat Is Murder' with a rancid gut full of Cheese and Milk from his back-stage rider demanding even that Kerrygold cheese be flown to Croatia. Cheese bleeds as much as Meat, in fact there is far more suffering in Dairy than in Beef. For the record, you ignoramus, Morrissey now publicly accepts all of this and claims to have finally adopted a Vegan diet. You may not like it but the fact is I confronted his inauthenticity and forced him to finally address his dark night of the soul. If he was a real man he'd get down on his knees and apologise to me and beg forgiveness: not from me but from all the dairy cows he's led to slaughter for his preposterous cheese addiction over 33 years. Your simplistic acceptance of his animal liberation appropriation just shows you are another ignorant Morrissey cult 'fan' who kisses the arse of the cult leader Morrissey. Morrissey can kiss my BrummieBoy arse. I own that bitch, he's in my prison cell now and can never leave unless I let him, which of course, I do, as I don't fancy riding him. Metaphorically!

As for discussing the show, you do no such thing. You attempt to troll me and fail. So suck my balls.

BB
You don't have to slaughter the cow to get the milk/cheese, you shit for brains. He become vegan only 2(3) years ago? As far as I am informed, vegetarians do eat dairy and eggs (lacto-ovo vegatarians). It's vegans who eat only plant-based food.
:mad:
Are your leaving yet?

You don't have to slaughter the cow to get the milk/cheese, you shit for brains. He become vegan only 2(3) years ago? As far as I am informed, vegetarians do eat dairy and eggs (lacto-ovo vegatarians). It's vegans who eat only plant-based food.
:mad:
Are your leaving yet?

You are an idiot who clearly hasn't kept up to date either with my debunking of Morrissey's 'vegetarianism' or his response to it by going Vegan and denouncing Dairy production.

Am I leaving? Yes and No, as 'I' was never here in the first place. I am not a human being, I am a channeled entity, via Zozo and the Ouija keyboard.

Concert impression 3/3 [The book signing]

During one of the songs at the end, a woman in the first row handed over "List of the Lost" to him which he accepted pleased. He walked to the drums, turned his back to the audience, and started to scribble a dedication. He took his time with that, being on an even keel while the huddled masses in his back deliriously screaming their minds to the heavens. When he came back, many dozen hands reached out for the book. He looked for the woman whose book he had just signed, bowed, passed it back to her, and for what were the remains of the song entered the stage again.
He wrote blah and signed his name

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    896.7 KB · Views: 0
LOL!......now, that would be interesting, wouldn't it? A music business lawyer, perhaps?

Of course you are not a lawyer. Lawyers don't ramble, they go to the point and kill with arguments.

It is of course its quite true and correct 2 say that laywers are suposed 2 go 2 the point and get 2 the truth, completly correct, which they often try 2 and do, its there job 2 do so, unfortunatley however theses "truths" are often there own "truths" which only serve there own needs and clients ends ect and are not nessercerally the real nor whole truth!

They way lawyers completly twist and change the facts and truth around, is quite astonishing, amazing! and there remarkably very clever at this !

And I can speack from Bitter experience..... so I KNOW!!! :(

Make it rain in Manchester tomorrow night: inside the MEN arena. Then I'll believe you!

There is no real need whatsoever for me 2 try and make it rain in manchester, the weather there is often very dull, drap and grey, and its oftern pouring down with rain all the time.
Why should I possilby interfere with this most beautifull and wonderfull weather in manchester and spoil them and make it rain even more for them!

Last edited:
It is of course its quite true and correct 2 say that laywers are suposed 2 go 2 the point and get 2 the truth, completly correct, which they often try 2 and do, its there job 2 do so, unfortunatley however theses "truths" are often there own "truths" which only serve there own needs and clients ends ect and are not nessercerally the real nor whole truth!

They way lawyers completly twist and change the facts and truth around, is quite astonishing, amazing! and there remarkably very clever at this !

And I can speack from Bitter experience..... so I KNOW!!! :(

They dont fool me with any lies !

Know the truth and the truth will set you free - jesus christ :)

But I just thought Id innocently ask Brummie Boy purely out of curiosity if he just happed 2 be a lawyer , thats all !

There is no real need whatsoever for me 2 try and make it rain in manchester, the weather there is often very dull, drap and grey, and its oftern pouring down with rain all the time.
Why should I possilby interfere with this most beautifull and wonderfull weather in manchester and spoil them and make it rain even more for them!

Oh...kay!

BB
[Copenhagen]

This video has a new intro added to it which captures the queues as well. Hey guys, good to see you again.

Thanks for sharing your impression. I'm still overwhelmed by this wonderful concert. For me the set list was perfect, so happy to hear Ouija board and Jack the ripper live. His voice was really strong and he looked beautiful like always :love: I'm so grateful that I could see him again although from far behind as it was too crowded for me to stay in the 6th row.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom