Best Album Version of "Reel Around the Fountain?"

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
With all the various remasters available, I was wondering if anyone knew what best sounding album version of "Reel Around the Fountain" was? I always thought the version on The Smith - Greatest Hits II sounded far better than the original version on The Smiths album. Anyone have any thoughts?:)

With all the various remasters available, I was wondering if anyone knew what best sounding album version of "Reel Around the Fountain" was? I always thought the version on The Smith - Greatest Hits II sounded far better than the original version on The Smiths album. Anyone have any thoughts?:)

Jesus. Nothing? I guess the version on The Smiths Gestest Hits II I bought in 1993 is still the best.

I like the Troy Tate recording the best and it sounds absolutely phenomenal remastered to perfection on the smiths complete.

one of the John Peels Session takes where the actual tone of "Reel Around The Fountain" is higher than the original album version.

Thanks! I'll check out both!

you know what? I've been trying to find the higher pitched version of Reel Around The Fountain in my files and I can't find it myself. I'm sure I have it on my mp3 though!

Back
Top Bottom