Biggest embarrassment

Mozzy1

What has been a situation you've encountered here on Moz-solo that has been your biggest embarassment?

What has been a situation you've encountered here on Moz-solo that has been your biggest embarassment?
every time Drunken Hatfull comes out to play

Dead%20Horse.jpg

Srsly, though, mine biggest mistake was thinking that Dave is a nice guy, when in reality, he's a paranoid prick.

Oh I would have thought your most embarassing moment would be the time Dave told everyone that you were sending them pm's and snooping on them at the same time.

To answer my own question: Nothing like falling & swaying over because of too many ciders while talking to this man who couldn't have cared less about me. Yet, he was still nice to buy them (the ciders) for me & sit with me to talk. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.such great memories. This happened at my 3rd time at the Star & Garter. What fun to reminisce. :o

The reason I write it about here on Moz-Solo is, I was due to meet-up with people from here since, I flew over there (the UK) for another purpose. Oh, I'm sure everyone just "loved" me that night (said cynically yet, laughing).

ROFLMBO...........

I don't really see how you can be embarressed about stuff that you say/situations you get into on the internet. Because you have no reason to care what the random interweb people think of you.

To answer my own question: Nothing like falling & swaying over because of too many ciders while talking to this man who couldn't have cared less about me. Yet, he was still nice to buy them (the ciders) for me & sit with me to talk. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.such great memories. This happened at my 3rd time at the Star & Garter. What fun to reminisce. :o

So, if a person is hanging out with you, buying you drinks, and engaging in conversation, that's still not "liking" you? What would he have had to do, propose on the spot for you to believe he liked you at least a little? Yikes.

So, if a person is hanging out with you, buying you drinks, and engaging in conversation, that's still not "liking" you? What would he have had to do, propose on the spot for you to believe he liked you at least a little? Yikes.

Honestly & seriously, he only did it b/c he was hanging around w/ us for the weekend b/c he had no other ride back & place to stay. He was just being "nice".

For it to have been "genuine", I'm talking a stranger to approach, buy me a drink or ask me to dance. That's genuine.

Honestly & seriously, he only did it b/c he was hanging around w/ us for the weekend b/c he had no other ride back & place to stay. He was just being "nice".

For it to have been "genuine", I'm talking a stranger to approach, buy me a drink or ask me to dance. That's genuine.

You are quite, quite mad. Being "nice" is how it's done. You will eventually meet someone through a friend of a friend, or someone you're just hanging around with will have a friend drop by... that's how it works. Complete strangers do not walk up to people and buy them drinks. Maybe in the movies. But not in real life.

Think of it... you might have let "the one" slip past because you thought he was "only being nice."

Back
Top Bottom