Blind Item Revealed

A

Anonymous

Posted December 25, 2013

crazydaysandnights.net

Blind Items Revealed

July 12, 2013

This B list celebrity is not being honest with the public about his very serious illness because he does not want to explain how he contracted it, or answer any questions about it. He has his story and is sticking to it.

Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Blind Item Revealed.

Posted December 25, 2013

crazydaysandnights.net

Blind Items Revealed

July 12, 2013

This B list celebrity is not being honest with the public about his very serious illness because he does not want to explain how he contracted it, or answer any questions about it. He has his story and is sticking to it.

Morrissey.

Why did you bother to post this? Someone who has an illness, and decides to keep it private, has the right to do so. A few of the respondents suggested that the person in question could have HIV. If someone does have HIV they should notify their past lovers right away. However, they don't have to announce to the world that they have it. On a scale of 1 to 10 this post is a negative 50. Some of my posts suck too. That's life. Anyway, pop your collars and try to post something more worthwhile. Peace.

Posted December 25, 2013

crazydaysandnights.net

Blind Items Revealed

July 12, 2013

Morrissey.

What is this? Why post it on Xmas Day?? A Christmas present to all Morrissey fans from evil Santa? Malicious, spiteful, unfounded bullshit.

What is this? Why post it on Xmas Day?? A Christmas present to all Morrissey fans from evil Santa? Malicious, spiteful, unfounded bullshit.

Santa's alter-ego is Satan, he ALWAYS makes a presence on Christmas to f*** things up. :rolleyes: Ignore it.

To anyone who is worried this is a blind item on an unknown website. They do this to get attention. It's a form of trolling, done for profit. If it was a reputable gossip site (if that exists...) it might make me worry but it's not. It's also plainly written to suggest Morrissey has a disease he should be ashamed of and of course that would be AIDS because having AIDS is shameful, right?
Anyway, Morrissey's health has always been an issue when touring, and I am certain that if he was HIV+ he would not be touring the world. He doesn't' have to travel that far to sell that amount of tickets. He often plays very small venues. I think he could probably set up a residency and regularly in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, or wherever and make more money than he does after you deduct the cost of all that travel.

Short version, I don't believe it because he would not tour like he does if he was seriously ill.

I am sorry, but what is this site, why are they posting this, and why should I believe them/care?

I don't mean this to be snarky, but I am just seriously perplexed by the link. Maybe it's the Christmas dinner wine, but I don't get it.

also on the last tour I saw him on he cut his finger pretty good and simply went in the back and got a quick bandage and was back on stage and he continued the song when he was cut

I highly doubt if he had HIV he would be so lackadaisical about an open wound on his hand

Back
Top Bottom