@BlondieOfficial - This guy stopped by our show in LA

Link to tweet posted by Roberto Ferdenzi / Facebook:

43722_blondie_morrissey_20180728.jpg

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

More images (links posted by Famous When Dead, SomeTotallyRandomMozFan) in the comments.

Last edited:
That is different and explains the confusion we had. I wonder if it's genuinely people praising en masse, or if twitter is better at filtering out negativity?

That's the primary reason that I've been exporting important stuff from my facebook and establishing different means of contact with my overseas friends in preparation to leave it. It's a depressing monkeyhouse where everything immediately devolves. (sounds familiar...) That, and I'm quite worried about where I'll get my concert news from. I made an alternate account subscribing only to music, and they throttled the amount of posts I saw unless I added friends as opposed to subscriptions.

I am on Twitter quite a lot and the only reason you're not seeing a lot of negative Morrissey tweets is that most people haven't gotten wind of that post yet. If you think Facebook is toxic, Twitter is that x100 because how fast and worldwide it is. Twitter is great for fast-breaking news, but for negativity it is the very worst. Good luck!

I am on Twitter quite a lot and the only reason you're not seeing a lot of negative Morrissey tweets is that most people haven't gotten wind of that post yet. If you think Facebook is toxic, Twitter is that x100 because how fast and worldwide it is. Twitter is great for fast-breaking news, but for negativity it is the very worst. Good luck!
I've refused to get twitter, snapchat, instagram, and all the rest. The Facebook is a leftover from a less insidious online time, but it's reached the end of usefulness to me beyond concert announcements, and I'll probably just go back to subscribing to email newsletters like a savage.

Why is Debbie Harry holding a Toyah Wilcox mask in front of her face?

yes, please, and make sure you shoot the many posts mentioning "two legends" etc. thank you. the two critical posts (one sounds like a certain moz-solo user) were rebuffed quickly, as much as i can see

its the sock puppets who immediately hauled over there to post and then returned to inform
of their mischief.:rolleyes:
this is the way red diaper babies behave.:thumb:

They both look great in both photos. Debbie Harry was a stunner in her day. I saw Blondie play in Galway a few years ago and they were brilliant. Just looked it up: 2008. Feels like 2 years ago.

Great of them to perform at a care home for the elderly and maybe checking if they can perhaps rent a room there themselves?

I couldnt care less what any Blondie fans think of Morrissey, obviously Debbie and Chris still care for him, they would not post a photograph if they didnt.
Well to be fair, she could be miserable about his visit, or she could be thrilled. It's just that she can't move her face after all of the taxidermy. A true enigma, she is.

Well to be fair, she could be miserable about his visit, or she could be thrilled. It's just that she can't move her face after all of the taxidermy. A true enigma, she is.
Why you gotta be mean to Blondie o_O her face, her body, she’s doing what she wants to do, still touring, good for her :clap:

Tags
blondie debbie harry morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom