@BlondieOfficial - This guy stopped by our show in LA

Link to tweet posted by Roberto Ferdenzi / Facebook:

43722_blondie_morrissey_20180728.jpg

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

More images (links posted by Famous When Dead, SomeTotallyRandomMozFan) in the comments.

Last edited:
The photo makes it look a lot like Debbie is about to pull her face off and reveal she is a shape-shifting lizard.

I reckon that is not LA! I reckon Morrissey does not live in LA anymore because the man himself told the fat Brit interview lady at The Sunset Marquis last year that he does not live in LA anymore so all the Brits and other assorted foreigners would still like him and buy tickets for the fake tour and make Mporium uk the highest selling merch website for a living Rock Star. I reckon spotted in Mank m8 inn n n n nn n n it! I reckon me saw him with his aunt and sister down at Hogwartshire United pob and then I saw hm at Mank United City kickball stadium. America is not the world! (Steve is saying buy more merch and fake tour tickets foreigners)

Last edited:
I reckon that is not LA! I reckon Morrissey does not live in LA anymore because the man himself told the fat Brit interview lady at The Sunset Marquis last year that he does not live in LA anymore so all the Brits and other assorted foreigners would still like him and buy tickets for the fake tour and make Mporium uk the highest selling merch website for a living Rock Star. I reckon spotted in Mank m8 inn n n n nn n n it! I reckon me saw him with his aunt and sister down at Hogwartshire United pob and then I saw hm at Mank United City kickball stadium. America is not the world! (Steve is saying buy more merch and fake tour tickets foreigners)
Please stop saying “reckon” so much :eek:

Did you enjoy the game?
The americans are so into english football now you have nowhere to hide. Typical of americans to get into something when it is already over.
So far behind over there in the new world.

indeed , wonderfull pictures, yeah saw as Debby first on TV with 'Denise' [damn I get old]...she stays beautifull. Great Morrissey visited her and the band, Thanks.

But at least her saggy tits are pointing out the general directon of the earths core.

How dare you?! Let's see what your moobs look like when you're 70! On second thought, never mind! Good day, sir!

God, I wish the haters on this website would f*** off. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. Don't you even bore yourselves? Jesus!

See Blondie's facebook post of the photograph to see how the world at large views Morrissey.

If you think a few trolls on Facebook represents the world at large then you really need to get out more.

Tags
blondie debbie harry morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom