@BlondieOfficial - This guy stopped by our show in LA

Link to tweet posted by Roberto Ferdenzi / Facebook:

43722_blondie_morrissey_20180728.jpg

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

More images (links posted by Famous When Dead, SomeTotallyRandomMozFan) in the comments.

Last edited:
ahh Debbie harry,first time I saw her on top of the pops in the seventies,my god she was like something from another planet,stunning.

Great photo!

Different pose:

1834219034129125124.jpg

Source:

The all photos are by the guitarist Chris Stein.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

FWD.

See Blondie's facebook post of the photograph to see how the world at large views Morrissey.

mostly in a positive way according to her fb post
Really? Because you and I must be reading different comment threads. I'm presenting my above statement in a completely impartial way. Facebook isn't Morrissey solo and its usual cast of muppets, so I was merely pointing out that public opinion on Morrissey has never seemed lower.

Really? Because you and I must be reading different comment threads. I'm presenting my above statement in a completely impartial way. Facebook isn't Morrissey solo and its usual cast of muppets, so I was merely pointing out that public opinion on Morrissey has never seemed lower.

Yup. All you have to do is read the comments.

we indeed must be reading different comment threads then.

Do I need to take screenshots? I can take screenshots. There is "FAKE NEWS!!!" and there are indisputable facts.
yes, please, and make sure you shoot the many posts mentioning "two legends" etc. thank you. the two critical posts (one sounds like a certain moz-solo user) were rebuffed quickly, as much as i can see

yes, please, and make sure you shoot the many posts mentioning "two legends" etc. thank you. the two critical posts (one sounds like a certain moz-solo user) were rebuffed quickly, as much as i can see
My name is George. I said, and I quote "That guy is a piece of shit. I'm sorry you had to tolerate him." Surely you can see that it's 2/3 negative to 1/3 positive.
Here are the top comments as displayed on my screen for anyone curious.
Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 11.49.57 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 11.49.57 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 11.51.13 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 11.51.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 11.51.41 AM.png

Edit: sorry for the wonky one and the duplicate. It's very hard to see which is which on my monitor.

My name is George. I said, and I quote "That guy is a piece of shit. I'm sorry you had to tolerate him." Surely you can see that it's 2/3 negative to 1/3 positive.
Here are the top comments as displayed on my screen for anyone curious.
View attachment 45226 View attachment 45226 View attachment 45228 View attachment 45229 View attachment 45230

Edit: sorry for the wonky one and the duplicate. It's very hard to see which is which on my monitor.
we were indeed reading different comment threads, because i read twitter not fb, sorry for the confusion. but i think you would agree that twitter is 95 percent positive. you might be 50% right about the fb posts, but definitely not about "the world at large" and not twitter, if i might draw your attention to that as well.
screenshot-twitter.com-2018-07-29-19-02-37.png

we were indeed reading different comment threads, because i read twitter not fb, sorry for the confusion. but i think you would agree that twitter is 95 percent positive. you might be 2/3 right about the fb posts, but definitely not about "the world at large" and not twitter, if i might draw your attention to that as well.
View attachment 45232
That is different and explains the confusion we had. I wonder if it's genuinely people praising en masse, or if twitter is better at filtering out negativity?

That's the primary reason that I've been exporting important stuff from my facebook and establishing different means of contact with my overseas friends in preparation to leave it. It's a depressing monkeyhouse where everything immediately devolves. (sounds familiar...) That, and I'm quite worried about where I'll get my concert news from. I made an alternate account subscribing only to music, and they throttled the amount of posts I saw unless I added friends as opposed to subscriptions.

Tags
blondie debbie harry morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom