@BlondieOfficial - This guy stopped by our show in LA

Link to tweet posted by Roberto Ferdenzi / Facebook:

43722_blondie_morrissey_20180728.jpg

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

More images (links posted by Famous When Dead, SomeTotallyRandomMozFan) in the comments.

Last edited:
Recent real life convo of me describing the appeal of Debbie Harry to a millennial:

“Imagine post war glamour, Warhol weirdness, 70s punk, 80s Cronenberg fetishism all wrapped into one gorgeous firecracker of a woman that can sing and she’s still going strong.”

Millennial guy: “I’ve no idea what any of that means.”

Recent real life convo of me describing the appeal of Debbie Harry to a millennial:

“Imagine post war glamour, Warhol weirdness, 70s punk, 80s Cronenberg fetishism all wrapped into one gorgeous firecracker of a woman that can sing and she’s still going strong.”

wYFxzVM.jpg

a4e490c915c69.png

Wonder if Blondie played 'Monster' from their last album.

Go on Johnny lad looks like you've been plugged in right up t' spuds good n proper there lad, plenty in the tanks and fingers crossed nice straight lines and a bit of blinding as well ! :handok: Be seeing you Johnny, stay safe.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I am suprised he went unnoticed until Blondie photo, anyone know how long he has been in Los Angeles? any other sightings?

I've refused to get twitter, snapchat, instagram, and all the rest. The Facebook is a leftover from a less insidious online time, but it's reached the end of usefulness to me beyond concert announcements, and I'll probably just go back to subscribing to email newsletters like a savage.
It took me ages to get up to speed with social media (I still don't have a mobile phone), mainly due to being scared of it and not having the money. Been on Facebook a year, and for the first few days it was fun to see what my old school friends were up to but that wore off quickly. They're still as boring as I'd forgot they were. I can't believe I spent all those years feeling as though I was missing out on something. I recommend Morrissey -Solo to people.

Great description, Robbie. And she did it all while staying fully (if a little weirdly) clothed, and still managed to be 10 x sexier than the current crop of popsicles.

I am suprised he went unnoticed until Blondie photo, anyone know how long he has been in Los Angeles? any other sightings?

I saw on Twitter this week he was seen shopping at Barnes and Noble for records and books. The poster didn't approach him, but when they went to where he was standing by the records, his solo records were placed at the front! :)

From the same night - book junkie:
1835264288980076862.jpg

(Pic - Gia).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
"Beauty is bought by judgement of the eye", yet some people will always be handsome...

we should all get the badge that says DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER,aimed at skinny obviously.

It took me ages to get up to speed with social media (I still don't have a mobile phone), mainly due to being scared of it and not having the money. Been on Facebook a year, and for the first few days it was fun to see what my old school friends were up to but that wore off quickly. They're still as boring as I'd forgot they were. I can't believe I spent all those years feeling as though I was missing out on something. I recommend Morrissey -Solo to people.
What I love about facebook is the glossy no problems hakuna matata crap that people try and present. Perfect lives, and I'm over here going "Gee, Bob, you just told me your kid went to juvie again and that your job is doing layoffs at the end of the month."

I'm with you on the lack of mobile phone. I don't have one either. I don't like to be contacted all the time. It sucks when I'm out sometimes because there aren't any more payphones, and sometimes work gets annoyed if they need me to cover, but I refuse to go back to that handheld tether ever again.

Tags
blondie debbie harry morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom