@BlondieOfficial - This guy stopped by our show in LA

Link to tweet posted by Roberto Ferdenzi / Facebook:

43722_blondie_morrissey_20180728.jpg

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

More images (links posted by Famous When Dead, SomeTotallyRandomMozFan) in the comments.

Last edited:
Wispy Quiff is kind of fun to say aloud.
I'm okay with the wispy quiff, it kind of works for me. But my, life has been unkind to him since February when Sam took those other pics. Whatever happened must have been very traumatic because it's aged him 20 years or more.

I'm okay with the wispy quiff, it kind of works for me. But my, life has been unkind to him since February when Sam took those other pics. Whatever happened must have been very traumatic because it's aged him 20 years or more.
Whatever happened, I'm sure he'll overcomb.

I've refused to get twitter, snapchat, instagram, and all the rest. The Facebook is a leftover from a less insidious online time, but it's reached the end of usefulness to me beyond concert announcements, and I'll probably just go back to subscribing to email newsletters like a savage.
Another Spunky Arse f***er, :rofl:

Mozzers and Blondie did a gig at Madison Square Garden the day National gay marriage was legalised.
Having Deb there made it huge. It had been a big issue for her and Chris you could see. Big celebration in big city. On youtube I think. I wish I had known!

The Nico 88 film is out and I know Morrissey attended at least one of her Manchester gigs in around 87. Must see! Sorry, off topic again.

Tags
blondie debbie harry morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom