"Blue Dreamers Eyes" - lost studio track posted on YouTube (via SER)

If won't be too long before that lost Morrissey studio track of him sitting on the toilet whilst reading Mein Kampf out loud to Damon through the bathroom door will be released.

Ring Sting I believe this lost classic is called. I, for one, cannot wait.

The bit where he sings eezlam - cripes I thought it was Islam. Moz you old devil you. Keep up the good work you are still a genius

Plaudits to SER for the footage, the rough and unready look works really good here, hopefully he'll get some more positivity than the normal bludgeoning! X

lovely song. please continue composing songs, Morrissey, each single one is a treat in these days of horror

Lovely song. Nobody composes and delivers a vocal melody quite like Morrissey.

MASTERPIECE!:rock:
(shocked that Skinny/Surface havent called it racist, blue eyes instead OF BROWN EYES:eyes: lol):crazy:
You must be kidding...
It's a good song, yes, but not a masterpiece.
You must be serious sometimes, really!
Otherwise, why this title would be a "lost studio track"?

It sounds like Morrissey was getting a feel for the vocal line on this one, like McCartney with his 'marmalade' before he had the lyrics to Yesterday. Funnily enough, I don't think he's brilliant at expressing himself unless he has the right music. If he'd polished this one up it could have been very good, it is the kernel of a good song and all the ingredients are there. I don't think it was ever meant to be more than a rough demo though.
I think it was Scrambled Eggs but I know what you mean.

It would have been nice if these songs were included as B-sides on the recent singles instead of (or as well as) just thrown on to YouTube.

True! Or included as extras in THIS IS MORRISSEY.
Had "This is Morrissey" included this and the other unreleased track that SER uploaded onto YouTube, I would have definitely bought it. I imagine plenty of others like myself who didn't bother with it would have done the same.

Who the hell are you to say you know how someone views the world better than they do?
What must he do to prove to you? Isn't the song proof enough? If he expressed this view in an interview, it still wouldn't ring true to you, would it?
Did you forget your medication when you posted that? You should ignore the label and take as many as you like.

I remember sam saying he was in the process of editing a concert then all the furore started,wish he would put it up,seems such a waste if it isn't shown.anybody want to take a stab at which concerts these are.

That's the Overlook Hotel caretaker on the left with a newly arrived tranny!

1E0B.gif

And you all thought it was a just a film but Morrissey lives on forever and forever and forever.

original-12420-1391018348-25.jpg
The homage in Ready Player One is classic too.

That's so bad I'm surprised it didn't make it onto LIHS.

Although I'm thankful Moz let the song go public (and it was moz it had nothing to do wifh sam) and although I think it's a good melody, vocal wise, I'm amazed by the chants of 'masterpiece' I mean it's an OK song, kinda like a quarry bside, but it's nothing special.

Also what's with all this 'lost track' BS. Two songs from the last recording session is hardardly a 'lost song'
Talk about gimmick

The video, although the best thing sam has ever done (low bar) is only a collection of 'oh look at all my fans' footage, which has been done countless times.
I have no idea why he insists on this D Mode. Cure Erasure Liam Gallagher etc etc could all do it and do it with a bigger audience
It would have been nice if more Moz footage

Made me chuckle when I saw footage of some of the fans waking along in morrissey tshirts, in the market place staged to f***,
If you know anything about two of those people you would have to wonder why they were included (one of them sells fake tickets and the blonde is a mental case )

I've been reading lots of postive remarks which is refreshing but I think some maybe 'invented'. I've heard record company and friends of Moz have been told to leave postive remarks as the singer feels 'unloved'
I also think lots maybe down to the new fan base, let's face it their moz isn't a patch on the old one, poor dears

I am thankful the track was released though and I do like it

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom