Borgata and PNC Bank postponed

grlmopz

And, the wording of the press release on True-to-You.net makes me think they'll be cancelled.

"An announcement will be made as soon as possible as to whether it is possible to reschedule any of these shows, and in the meantime ticket holders should maintain possession of their tickets."

I really hope that all the cancelled dates get rescheduled for the fans sake. I was only able to go to Philly or PNC so, if they don't get rescheduled, I am screwed and missed out on seeing Morrissey again :(

I'm just hoping that the PNC show isn't scheduled too late in September if he manages to reschedule. I'm supposed to go see The Cure at Madison Square Garden on the 23rd...

DXS

i just hope he reschedules at least one ny area show period. I am concerned about it because they way bbc is talking about outright cancellation.
for some reason i doubt he is just going to write off this whole area. It would surprise me a little bit if he played virginia and not NY... I have my fingers crossed at this point. I was particularly looking forward to Borgata.

I wish something would be announced soon! It is so frustrating, wondering if he will reschedule or not. I have tickets for Philly and PNC - so I am praying for at least one of the shows to be rescheduled!!!!!!

I wish something would be announced soon! It is so frustrating, wondering if he will reschedule or not. I have tickets for Philly and PNC - so I am praying for at least one of the shows to be rescheduled!!!!!!

me too! and I am hoping i am not working that day if it is!

I had tix to the MSG show....I've been so looking forward to seeing him this time around after seeing him for the first time on his last tour, seeing how amazing he was live and then seeing what songs he was doing on this tour. It's also frustrating not knowing if/when they reschedule because I've been getting invites from people for Saturday things and i have to keep telling everyone if that's when the concert is rescheduled for I can't come because I paid for tix to see him!

I had tix to the MSG show....I've been so looking forward to seeing him this time around after seeing him for the first time on his last tour, seeing how amazing he was live and then seeing what songs he was doing on this tour. It's also frustrating not knowing if/when they reschedule because I've been getting invites from people for Saturday things and i have to keep telling everyone if that's when the concert is rescheduled for I can't come because I paid for tix to see him!

i know... i booked a photoshoot for a sat in sept... and i was like "errr... should i?"
but life must go on...

I'm just hoping that the PNC show isn't scheduled too late in September if he manages to reschedule. I'm supposed to go see The Cure at Madison Square Garden on the 23rd...

DXS

you're really brave to admit that on a morrissey board!

i know... i booked a photoshoot for a sat in sept... and i was like "errr... should i?"
but life must go on...

yeah, I hear ya...well I'm invited to a barbecue at the end of this month at a friend's house and it doesn't look like those concerts will be rescheduled for then...

For Borgata ticket holders, instructions on how to obtain a refund

Joseph,

Absolutely. We can process a refund if you just return the tickets. The address is:

New Era Tickets
701 Lee Rd
Suite 305
Wayne, PA 19087
Attn: Customer Service

If you have any further questions, please call 877-263-9372.

Thank you and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Patrick Leib

Customer Service Manager

Back
Top Bottom