Boston aftershow (Oct. 5, 2012)

A

Anonymous

E17835D1-6A17-48EE-876C-A8800671094E-246-0000001886D48554.jpg

Just to confirm a few things, the venue is 18+ so please bring ID if (like myself) you look under 30.

I do recommend booking a ticket early as the venue can only hold 65 people - on a Friday night it was the only venue I could find!
The basement in Remington's where the after show is being held is only available from 11.05pm, as a comedy club uses the venue from 8 - 11pm, so after the gig, people can make their way to Remington's and have a drink on the ground level until the comedy club is over and then we can make our way down into the basement for just under 3 hours of fun!
(Note the bar closes at 1.30am)

Directions: Come out of The Wang Theater and turn right up Tremont Street (crossing over Stuart Street at the lights) and at the next set of lights (Boylston Street) turn left, so Boston Common is on your right. Remington's of Boston is at the end of the first block - number 124 Boylston Street.

Boylston T station (Green Line) is on the corner of Tremont Street and Boylston Street and is the nearest T station to both the Wang Theater and Remington's.

For further information / or to purchase a ticket, paypal $5.50 to [email protected]

Thanks

Jukebox Jury

--
I've lined up an aftershow party for Boston - details to follow asap (just waiting to cross the I's and T's with the venue) and looking into a suitable venue in Waterbury too.

Watch this space.

Jukebox ''Hang The DJ'' Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Boston / Waterbury aftershows lined up :)

Hey Jukebox,
I was looking to setup something in Boston & Waterbury after the Moz shows as well. Email me, maybe we can work together on this!
ronnie
[email protected]

Re: Boston aftershow

would love to know about a Boston after gathering!

It's happening - expect an announcement either today or tomorrow!!
Went to see the venue again yesterday, a very short walk from The Wang Theater.
It's been difficult to find a venue as it's a Friday night and all suitable clubs / bars have their own regular Friday spot.
But I found a great place that will be available at 11.05pm - 2pm (it is in use from 8pm - 11pm for other purposes.
We can go into the main bar area from after the gig until 11.05pm - It only holds 65 people (downstairs in a basement) but it's better than nothing.
I'm waiting a phone call today for the final go ahead after the manageress has had confirmation from the owner and then will get the adverts out.
Tickets can be bought in advance and would be recommended due to the small capacity.
Watch this space

Jukebox Jury

It's happening - expect an announcement either today or tomorrow!!
Went to see the venue again yesterday, a very short walk from The Wang Theater.
It's been difficult to find a venue as it's a Friday night and all suitable clubs / bars have their own regular Friday spot.
But I found a great place that will be available at 11.05pm - 2pm (it is in use from 8pm - 11pm for other purposes.
We can go into the main bar area from after the gig until 11.05pm - It only holds 65 people (downstairs in a basement) but it's better than nothing.
I'm waiting a phone call today for the final go ahead after the manageress has had confirmation from the owner and then will get the adverts out.
Tickets can be bought in advance and would be recommended due to the small capacity.
Watch this space

Jukebox Jury

JJ - Are you visiting Boston or do you live here now? The "went to see the venue again yesterday" made me wonder. Regardless, thanks for putting this together.

Looking forward to this very much! Thanks for organizing, JJ.

JJ - Are you visiting Boston or do you live here now? The "went to see the venue again yesterday" made me wonder. Regardless, thanks for putting this together.

I am an international playboy..... the yacht was moored up in Boston Harbour for a few days.... (the water looked tea coloured..... ;)
Be sure to say hello on the night :)

I have the final go ahead and just waiting for the poster to put up on here with ticket details :)

Re: Strangeways Night - world tour (Boston to Glasgow)

Just to confirm a few things, the venue is 18+ so please bring ID if (like myself) you look under 30.

I do recommend booking a ticket early as the venue can only hold 65 people - on a Friday night it was the only venue I could find!
The basement in Remington's where the after show is being held is only available from 11.05pm, as a comedy club uses the venue from 8 - 11pm, so after the gig, people can make their way to Remington's and have a drink on the ground level until the comedy club is over and then we can make our way down into the basement for just under 3 hours of fun!
(Note the bar closes at 1.30am)

Directions: Come out of The Wang Theater and turn right up Tremont Street (crossing over Stuart Street at the lights) and at the next set of lights (Boylston Street) turn left, so Boston Common is on your right. Remington's of Boston is at the end of the first block - number 124 Boylston Street.

Boylston T station (Green Line) is on the corner of Tremont Street and Boylston Street and is the nearest T station to both the Wang Theater and Remington's.

For further information / or to purchase a ticket, paypal $5.50 to [email protected]

Thanks

Jukebox Jury

Just bought my tickets, can't wait, going to be an awesome night!

The original Boston aftershow party

post moved to top of thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks to DavidT for sorting the thread out for me :)

Tickets are going steadily, around 35 left, so be sure to book in advance if you fancy going.
Details on the first post in the thread.

Thanks

Jukebox Jury

If you don't have paypal, can you pay on the night to get in or will it sell out?

If you don't have paypal, can you pay on the night to get in or will it sell out?

Sorry, only just read this, there's around 20 tickets left, so you could chance it on the night!

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom