Burbank, CA - ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live (AT&T Sound Studio, Nov. 5, 2018) - Reminder/Reports

ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live at the AT&T Sound Studio in Burbank, CA is scheduled for Nov. 5, 2018 at 6pm PT.

Setlist:

Back On The Chain Gang / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Break Up The Family / The Bullfighter Dies

Setlist provided by Case

44629_44628_557059271_contest_503214_standard_1539977725.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome...so much mozctivity going on. I'm sure Back on the chain gang will chart highly. Has it been receiving any sort of airplay in your neck of the woods ?

didn't realise California is eight hours behind the uk,this will be a two o clock in the morning job.

Last edited:
Predictions on songs played? I'd say BOTCG certainly and probably STDIB, but of course, I'm hoping for others.

Predictions on songs played? I'd say BOTCG certainly and probably STDIB, but of course, I'm hoping for others.
Wonderwall

didn't realise California is eight hours behind the uk,this will be a two o clock in the morning job.

What time did you think it was/is? If it's noon on London you just thought it was what in L.A.?

This is stunning to me. Even.more stunning than those who are interested in Moz doing covers.

Awesome...so much mozctivity going on. I'm sure Back on the chain gang will chart highly. Has it been receiving any sort of airplay in your neck of the woods ?
Nope. Only place you can hear a Morrissey solo track in Canada is on the canned list they play at the various chain grocers around here.

Kind fitting though. ...on a number of levels.

Don't you foreigners have rock stars you can listen to on radio shows in your own hemisphere or even in your own backwards country? You have to get up at 2AM to listen to the California Son Steve Morrissey just because you saw him play in your country 15 years ago and are hoping and praying Air Morrissey comes back one day when he needs money. Why do you people have to idolize Americans like Morrissey while he just sits out on his sun deck in Malibu and counts his money from the mporium uk. Aren't there rock stars actually born in your country like Elton John, Right Said Fred, Kajagoogoo, Men At Work, or the foreign dude who sings "our house in the middle of the street" that you can listen to on the radio? Pathetic.

Don't you foreigners have rock stars you can listen to on radio shows in your own hemisphere or even in your own backwards country? You have to get up at 2AM to listen to the California Son Steve Morrissey just because you saw him play in your country 15 years ago and are hoping and praying Air Morrissey comes back one day when he needs money. Why do you people have to idolize Americans like Morrissey while he just sits out on his sun deck in Malibu and counts his money from the mporium uk. Aren't there rock stars actually born in your country like Elton John, Right Said Fred, Kajagoogoo, Men At Work, or the foreign dude who sings "our house in the middle of the street" that you can listen to on the radio? Pathetic.

men at work are from Australia mate, but you already knew that. Who are trying to kid? You certainly aren't amusing anyone other than yourself.

Anyone else listening live? Have they even mentioned anything about Morrissey being on? Wondering if they are going to record the performance and then stream it?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom