Burger King launches beef-scented body spray

morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
:sick::sick:NEW YORK (AP) -- Looking to beef up your mojo this holiday season?

Burger King Corp. may have just the thing. The home of the Whopper has launched a new men's body spray called "Flame." The company describes the spray as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat."

The fragrance is on sale at New York City retailer Ricky's NYC in stores and online for a limited time for $3.99.

Burger King is marketing the product through a Web site featuring a photo of its King character reclining fireside and naked but for an animal fur strategically placed to not offend.

The marketing ploy is the latest in a string of viral ad campaigns by the company. Burger King is also in the midst of its Whopper Virgins campaign that features an taste test with fast-food "virgins" pitting the Whopper against McDonald's Corp.'s Big Mac.

this meat scent thing might work
but i would make 'meat & potatoes' scent, i have more experience with that
back in 97 i worked at
in_n_out_logo.jpg

and basically everyday i came home from work my gf wanted to devour me
it was great :) she said i smelled like food, so yeah, this scent thing might just work...

shit restaurant launches smell of dead animal body spray

This is one of those advertising deals where it is calculated to get some free publicity by being (mildly) controversial. By discussing it you are repeating the companies name.

i want some so i can spray it on my friends.. even the girls.

:sick::sick:NEW YORK (AP) -- Looking to beef up your mojo this holiday season?

Burger King Corp. may have just the thing. The home of the Whopper has launched a new men's body spray called "Flame." The company describes the spray as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat."

The fragrance is on sale at New York City retailer Ricky's NYC in stores and online for a limited time for $3.99.

Burger King is marketing the product through a Web site featuring a photo of its King character reclining fireside and naked but for an animal fur strategically placed to not offend.

The marketing ploy is the latest in a string of viral ad campaigns by the company. Burger King is also in the midst of its Whopper Virgins campaign that features an taste test with fast-food "virgins" pitting the Whopper against McDonald's Corp.'s Big Mac.

I can't actually believe what I'm reading......erm.....*mouth open* what the hell? :eek: hahahaha Good Lord!

Back
Top Bottom