Buzzetta I wanna explain something weird to you

Their rotation is ridiculous. Yankees need to catch the Sox once A-Rod comes back and continue with their offensive display that they have put up the last two weeks. Then I need to see a Phillies v Yankees Series Sequel. I will get tickets at Citizen Bank and wave at Nugz from the TV as I sit in the grand stand in my Yankee hat.

whatever. if that does happen, this time the outcome will be different. :cool:

p.s. I'm going to the phillies game on sunday. :guitar:

whatever. if that does happen, this time the outcome will be different. :cool:

p.s. I'm going to the phillies game on sunday. :guitar:

You mean the Yankees will win in four or five instead of six? I can taste those fries now by the beer gardens along the right field line. They taste like Yankee victory - delicious.

phillies fans don't pour beer on people's heads, they vomit on them, haha.

Sad but true...

I wanted to hit up Philly before the summer and see some of the historical sites but I do not know which is the better part of the city to stay in if I want to do that and catch a game. I am not sure if I want to drive down. We talk more on this later though.

You mean the Yankees will win in four or five instead of six? I can taste those fries now by the beer gardens along the right field line. They taste like Yankee victory - delicious.

Sad but true...

I wanted to hit up Philly before the summer and see some of the historical sites but I do not know which is the better part of the city to stay in if I want to do that and catch a game. I am not sure if I want to drive down. We talk more on this later though.
The stadium is pretty accessible from anywhere cuz of the broad st line. Id just stay in center city somewhere

Back
Top Bottom